Byyyye Byyyye Ms American Pie....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
For the CEO thing, it's only if the company does well that they get their bonuses, if it fails, then they get jack shit like everyone else.

WRONG!!!!!!

WaMu CEO's huge payoff: $19 million for 3 weeks, this mutha fucka was on the job for less than 21 days. The bank failed was sold and he still walked away with damn near 20 million...UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE!

It's about the contracts these CEO's sign people. Not even the government can void a legal bidding contract.

T

The Arkitekt

i hate banks, don't trust them, i'd rather just keep my money stashed, especially since i don't have the amount of money that would build up in the long run anyway, only reason i have an account is if purchases require a credit card. i'm hearing that wachovia (bank i use) is going downhill also, fucking bastards gave me a false overdraft on some bullshit, out 35 bucks, for some bullshit!!! i could imagine they did it to a million other people just to keep their money going

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
i hate banks, don't trust them, i'd rather just keep my money stashed, especially since i don't have the amount of money that would build up in the long run anyway, only reason i have an account is if purchases require a credit card. i'm hearing that wachovia (bank i use) is going downhill also, fucking bastards gave me a false overdraft on some bullshit, out 35 bucks, for some bullshit!!! i could imagine they did it to a million other people just to keep their money going

They were just bought out. There name will probably change in a year or so but all accounts still work!

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WRONG!!!!!!

WaMu CEO's huge payoff: $19 million for 3 weeks, this mutha fucka was on the job for less than 21 days. The bank failed was sold and he still walked away with damn near 20 million...UNFUCKENBELIEVABLE!

It's about the contracts these CEO's sign people. Not even the government can void a legal bidding contract.

I know that's how much they make as an CEO, but that's what some are saying should happen, and I hope it happens. CEO's, COO's, CIO's and CFO's shouldn't make any bonuses if the company fails.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
WRONG!!!!!!

He wasn't just given that money...there were a few things that had to happen during the buyout that would've given him that payoff.....

Something to do with the last CEO and some taxes paid...and some other shit..

Regardless that dude is walking away with at least a couple million in bonuses...lol.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--nationaldebtclock1008oct08,0,3534534.story

NYC National Debt Clock runs out of digitsOctober 8, 2008
NEW YORK - In a sign of the times, the legendary National Debt Clock in New York City has run out of digits to record the growing debt.

The Times Square-area ticker needs two additional digits to track a national debt 100 times larger than the current $10.2 trillion.

As a short-term fix the digital dollar sign on the billboard-style clock has been switched to a number one - the "1" in $10 trillion. The Durst Organization says it plans to update the sign next year.

The late Manhattan real estate developer Seymour Durst put the sign up in 1989 to call attention to the then-national debt of $2.7 trillion. The clock was turned off during the 1990's when the debt decreased.

Seymour Durst died in 1995, and his son Doug Durst now runs the company that maintains the clock