CAGE AND EMiNEM

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHATS THE oRiGiN of THiS DiSLiKE FoR EACH oTHER?
DoeS ANYBoDY KNoW?

RELEASE;

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
apparently eminem stole cage's style

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
who is cage?
hahahahahahaah
Cage is Alex The WormKing!

anyways cage does acuse em of copying his style. btw this beef started before eminem released his first official album, so em wasnt known back then by guys like afrique for example ;)

the fact remains cage is a far better writer and mc then eminem ever will be although it will not be likely that cage will get a mass folowing like em does cos he doesnt make music for rich stuckup children that think they can rebel against their parents...

agent orange rules..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
agent orange just pissed me off. fuck you pharoahe!! some monster ass track he dropped, and then...........

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ayo Cage's song on that All-Stars shit is fuckin sick and shows this mans talent. i forgot the name , but its the one talking bout his girl sick dying and shit. I get chills every time i hear it. "I can't get that sound you make out of my head. I can't even figure out what's making it..."

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Cages song on the All Stars is called Crowd Killer. He disses eminem's ex wife, and he disses my boy Castro's ex girlfriend Tezza. The "skinny ugly white bitch" in kansas line. If you would like to hear more of cage, you should cop my man's Castro The Savage's album entitled "The Getaway." It features Cage in the track "The Gutter."

If you would like to hear clips from the album, get at me at redrayn@gmail.com or my AIM name xRedxRaynx, or yahoo RedRayn420 . I can hook you up with a free copy.

Apparently, the beef between Eminem and Cage dates farther back than his Slim Shady LP. Cage and Eon make up "Smut Peddlers." Eon and Mighty Mi make up "High and Mighty." Eminem appears on one of High and Mighty's tracks on one of there albums. I also have a Phone conversation between Cage and Castro about the whole Internet Beef, where Cage explains WHY. It wasn't about taking Cage's style, it was because eminem took cages idea of the "crazy white boy" style, and flipped it as his own. If you listen to Cage's tracks, him and eminem sound NOTHING alike. If you are interested in this rare MP3, hit me up.

If you would like a copy of Castro's album or interested in purchasing the album, contact REELIFEPRODUCT on AIM, or contact me. You will find my name in his thank you credits.

Peace.