cali gone wild

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo did yall see the maniac on tv trying to kill his lawyer. that s@it was wild. the lawer was trying to dodge the bullets the best he could.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh yeah! That was crazy. I was watching the news and when they said they had it on video, I thought it was gonna be a bad picture or something, but it's so clear.

Luckily the lawyer was behind the tree, but still - the shooter was dumb enough to play hide and go seek with him! I mean, if you're going to shoot and kill the guy, SHOOT HIM.

*Note: to all those that think I'm a cold hearted individual, I'm JOKING.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
if someone was that close to me shooting at me i would have took off running like a bat out of hell. then he says to the attorney thats what you get for taking my money. that dude sent out a vivid message to all lawyers across the world.

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Hey,

That dude was SMART to hide behind the tree, it's hard to shoot through and around a tree. If he had taken off running, the shooter would have had a clear shot at him.

No wonder the world thinks we're all nuts here in America....

Nick

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
this dont have a damn thing to do with lawyers or bullets, even though the two are hand in hand like man and woman marriges....
but yo VITIMINMAN you still down for the emu head to head?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
*Note: to all those that think I'm a cold hearted individual, I'm JOKING.

LOLOLOLOL......Come on Fade - We all know you Gangsta fool!.....Keep that shit thug homie, yeah!!....One time for my administrators in tha pen!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah but it's just sometimes people are too sensitive! Just saw the video again this morning and it really did look like a game of hide-n-go-seek.

members online