Cam'ron and Dame on O'Reilly

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i read the transcript before i found the video, they came back and ended it up, and they started promoting cams new album and bill cut them off, i dont like dude, luda snapped on his ass on his album about that pepsi ish a few times. one of the things i thought was the best point that cam made i think, was how bill o'reilly tries to make rap real negative just so he can have something to talk about. you can tell how it came on, when he kept saying pimps and bithces...

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
OHHHH MY GOD DAMON DASH is so funny..... i love when he was like "bill? bill? bill? ...... but on tha real that reporter was tryin to make cam and dam look like assholes.... he was attacking them staright up.... that guys a fucin retard yo

T

thumper 7

interesting does anyone have a full transcript or a clip availible for download ?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
CAM iS JUST iGNoRANT, PEoPLE LiKE HiM LEAD O'REiLLY TO BELiVE THAT HES RigHT ABUT HiP-HOP

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, cam is ignorant, i was hoping he wouldnt say much, but he opened his mouth and confirmed my fear of him saying some off the wall ish. but when he was telling bill o'reilly "i got some dirt on you, im gonna get at you, im gonna get at you" i couldnt help but laugh....

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
he did have a point about the the parents tho, it was funny to see the pricipals face when he was gettin mad an shit. uh uh uh ya ya ya your cutting me off sir!!! LOL o shit i was rollin. but hell wut does cam care at the end of the day dat nigga got money.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I'm wit Guevara,,,Rappers like Cam'Ron give Hip Hop a bad name. He acted all surprised when Oreily said Pimps and Bitches,,,like Cam don't really rhyme about nuthin else! He forgot murder and drugs!!! LOL

Cam is ignorant, and he is mad corny yo! He cant even rhyme,,he gotta go and use the same rhymes over an over!!!:headbang:

members online