Cam'Ron Got Shot!???

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My wife of all people broke this news to me. I can't find nothing about it though.
She said he was hot 3 times?????

He should've stopped snithcing: (stupid and tasteless joke).

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man that shits crazy.....thats like 15 minutes from my house LOL...you know they knew who it was too its some stupid people around here man...damn hopefully he recovers there has been so many beefs btwn NY & DC and West coast the last year this will just add some more salt back into the game hahaha.....Game came to the radio station here and ruffed off one of local DJ's at the station about 8 months back....WTF.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I wud hate to of been the one who shot a Rapper with Millions of dollars to play with

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Give up the whip ya stupid pink wearin asshole,,,that what insurance is for! In the arms? Dumb kids prolly shootin holdin the gun sidewyas,,,because thats looks cool and all,,,why want to hit the actual target when you can look cool shootin a gun infront of ya friends,,,idiots,,,,

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:
Give up the whip ya stupid pink wearin asshole,,,that what insurance is for! In the arms? Dumb kids prolly shootin holdin the gun sidewyas,,,because thats looks cool and all,,,why want to hit the actual target when you can look cool shootin a gun infront of ya friends,,,idiots,,,,

haha ain't that the truth

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
StressWon said:

No No No . . . Cause whos to say that they woulda took the car and still shot him ? Which woulda most likely been the case . . .

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
dude, i used to live in Newark, NJ,,,the car jackin capitol of the world,,,,I know carjackers,,,and a lambo would be a payday and a half. Cam prolly saiud somethin slick,,,or they just wanted the car. The truth is that no one knows, but in most cases in that situation, you give up the cars for your safety,,,statistically speakin,

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
ManDAmyth said:
WTF, why's he driving the Lambo through DC at 2:30 AM? Some niggaz just ask to get shot.

It was Howards Homecoming and niggaz gonna parade and floss at homecoming. And being that Howards homecoming is probably the most celebrated black college homecoming. And being that Cam'ron is one of the most arrogant, flossiest dudes in the rap game.....there you go.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
yeah shortfuse you on point, I did not partaketh in any of the Howard festivities but that says it all too.....but trust me I don seen cats in every car imaginable round here though that really is crazy though and especially doing foto ops down at Club H20...but that was prime time for people out to jack and rob.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:

Fuck givin up the whip especially if they not right at the window, they were supposedly in a truck that pulled up beside him

He did the right thing (for a street nigga) and pulled off, its not like the gun was at his temple

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
FistFulloDollaz said:
Fuck givin up the whip especially if they not right at the window, they were supposedly in a truck that pulled up beside him temple

if thats true then i understand.. i don't think anyone here would get out of their car if someone pulled up side'em yellin an shit. Fight or Flight sydrome would kick in an i'd jet. Plus honstly you'd feel like a bitch.. wouldn't want to live with that.