Can my illfam do me a favor??

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
My brother is in this contest to be sent to europe for the whole summer on a backpacking trip. 2 people can win, and they film a reality show about it. He made the top 100 finalists, and now he needs votes to win it.

http://www.endlesseurope.com/backpacker-detail.php?ID=751

That is the URL for his profile. From there click the finalists button a tthe top of the page, or the backpackers button at the bottom of the page, and then it will show you a list of 100 people. Search for him "matt young" and vote 5. You can vote once a day. Pass it along!!

You're probably asking, why the fuck should I waste my time?? Well, if you hav any love from me you will do me this favor and get his ass sent away for the summer. Because do you know what that means?? NO?? Well let me tell you. It means his stupid ass doesnt have to crash my place in NY over the summer and it will save me tons and tons of annoyance??

And if that reason isn't good enough, then do it cuz I said so. Be thankful I'm not asking you to jump off a bridge!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
ight, voted.. aint doin nothin else.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
vote is away!
Good luck

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I voted too! Good luck.
Damn, there are some hot chicks on that page! Matt was almost out of luck! LOL!
ONE

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Voted. Now, send my check in the mail.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
djswivel said:
I anticipated you voting. The checque was in the mail yesterday.

Thanks everyone!
Lol, youre good you.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Benny BuKu said:
Voted.....tell him to bring back some absinthe!

He backpacked europe last summer, and brought me back a bottle of it. I still have it here. I've only had like 2 shots. It's not that great lol. It's like drinking paint thinner. He got the hardest shit he could find. 85% alcohol....

OHH BTW.....DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERYDAY!! THIS SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY IN LIFE....FORGET ABOUT THE GIRLFRIENDS, FORGET ABOUT MAKING BEATS, FORGET ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, JUST VOTE!! haha...I feel like some swindling dictator, that is lying to the people...lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
we can vote more than once right, on seperate days.

members online