Can U See Me???

• beat this! voting starts in...

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just wanted to show some love on IllmusiK. I've already been on Furture producer given some good advice and learning new thing myself. Enough of that here me:

I'm orginally from GA, Savannah the city but now I live in belguim. I caught the music bug early but didn't act out on it as much as I do now. I've been makig beats for about 5 years and rhyming for about 13yrs. I've think with the present state of Hip-Hop as many say is not good but thats the dynamics of life. Everything must change with the time but still should have that basic structure. It just like a house withoutno solid foundation then it will crumble. I have no hard feeling with any of the rappers today. You know we got those die hard fans of Hip-Hop ( me myself) who hate the commercial aspect of the game. I don't hate the commericail part of it though. If you want to sell your soul then it's on you not me. I want waste my time worry about another man life. I have my own and if I had the chance to go major I would do it in a haeart beat. I've got a family and there welfare comes first. That my point of view on things and I hope to learn and share information with you guys. I'll stop by later and talk somemore about my music.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
welcome man.................."if you want to sell your soul then its on you" and "if i had the chance to go major i would do it ina heart beat" your saying if someone goes commercial its on them but you wouldnt do it, then you went and said that if you had the chance you would go major, even commercailly??? Just dont make sense to me.........

anyway welcome to the ill man...................cant wait to hear some of your beats

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I see what your saying. I guess I would be selling my soul but I'll try to have more control over what I do. Let's take Master P or Cash Money. Master P made it good to be a CEO.Taking care of the business but as you see all good Corparation fall off and No Limit fell off hard. He did something with southern music that wasn't done with eastcaost music. Only using a Major for distrubution, that ill. Even though most wouldn't put his genre or catologe of music in Hip-Hop. Most folk taught it was garbage. I'm from the south so I know what his music stood for. It just like when I listen to Kats from New York or any place above the Mason Dixen Line. He couldn't tell a street tale that I could visualize. If it came from a south kats then I've seen it. I mean some things that happen in other area are the same but you feeel more connected to the south. Just like most people up there feel closer to there's. You from Maryland and I think Maryland Hip-Hop scene is crazy. I use to live in Laurel. NapTown has some ill kats. Thanks for showing me love and i'll going to be get my beat up on here soon. I'm just making sure it tight. I hope you see where my minds at.

members online