Canibus chokes in K.O.T.D. battle vs Dizaster & breaks his damn notebook out.

Medl4

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 69
Not sure if anybody here follows the battle rap scene but this is just awful, this event cost $30 to order on pay per view & look at what happened.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That is horrible. Not just cause he's reading - wtf? - but the whole thing looks terrible!

No mics, no music, they have to tell everyone to shut the fuck up, wtf? Talk about disorganized!

LOL it's all silent while they listen to someone talk ahhaha.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Bis did this joint for the cream, just phoned it in.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
....ultimately people would buy a Canibus album over Dizaster

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
....ultimately people would buy a Canibus album over Dizaster

If those are my only two options, I'm takin a break from music for a while. Catch a movie or somthin.

This video would be hard to watch if that wasn't Canibus. Him in it just multiplies the feeling. It's like those old Faces of Death flicks. It's hard to watch....yet I find myself watching! Ill!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
If those are my only two options, I'm takin a break from music for a while. Catch a movie or somthin.

This video would be hard to watch if that wasn't Canibus. Him in it just multiplies the feeling. It's like those old Faces of Death flicks. It's hard to watch....yet I find myself watching! Ill!

Lmaoooo! agreed. If Dis' beat selection was on point and the tracks werent that bad, it'd be a no brainer.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I suspect that Canibus will be the main suspect in the next zombie style assault.