Cant believe my ears!!!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The lil label im working with now got their studio up and I come through for the first time to listen...They were gon a get some opals but wound up with the Focal Solo 6's....jesus effing mohamed man, those things are amazing...I remember everytime I'd read DP talking about 300 dollar monitors are crap (i got bx8's at the house) I would raise an eyebrow...but damn man these things are on a different planet, you can hear EVERYTHING...I gotta get some for the house.

We're about to go in, my artist is banging the on air voice for the mix show on Power 96 in Miami...I got Bun B comming down in March and Tech 9, Machine Gun Kelly, with the rest of the strange music roster comming thru in june...2012 is gonna be awesome...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
welcome to my world bro, shit makes a difference :) Those solo's are nice but try and get an ear for these things...just a different ballgame

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The lil label im working with now got their studio up and I come through for the first time to listen...They were gon a get some opals but wound up with the Focal Solo 6's....jesus effing mohamed man, those things are amazing...I remember everytime I'd read DP talking about 300 dollar monitors are crap (i got bx8's at the house) I would raise an eyebrow...but damn man these things are on a different planet, you can hear EVERYTHING...I gotta get some for the house.

We're about to go in, my artist is banging the on air voice for the mix show on Power 96 in Miami...I got Bun B comming down in March and Tech 9, Machine Gun Kelly, with the rest of the strange music roster comming thru in june...2012 is gonna be awesome...

Yea man, the first time I heard those Focal's I about crapped my pants. A different planet is right!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah man they're the truth...to say they have changed my decision making process during the mix would be a HUGE understatement...

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so how much am i looking at for 8's? I have some ns-10's that I love and trust, but i keep hearing about these things and I gotta get em, even if they go B room only(seriously, love my fucking 10's), I guess I needa try em.