Cant get autotune to work

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have autotune set up in FL but cant seem to get it to work, im getting my vocals mono from my mic thru autotune and then to other effects like reverb and stuff .. the other effects are working after autotune ... when i connect my mic into the onboard sound card it works .. can anyone help??

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol!!! what death of autotune?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
good riddance...its a sign use singers that can actually sing lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Anyone wanna help dude out?

Yes we hate autotune....but that voice manipulation is popular right now....I have it...but don't use it for FL. We just use melodyne now..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

jstoddart

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maybe will try melodyne instead lol!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Nooo!!!!

blakjustice30

ill o.g.
I had this guy come in the studio the other day and ask me if I had auto tunes, my first response was "WHY?", he's like , man I got this dope Idea that I need to record...I got people waiting on it now! I'm like, cool...we recorded the track and after he was done, he asked ME how did I like it....I told him i didn't (without being disrespectful) he had this hurt look on his face and left after I gave him the files. I haven't heard from him since. Why would he even think auto tunes is cool, it's not even about Jay-Z, it's about the originalty of the art. Why do something that's on a budwiser commercial? That's played man, ya playing ya self! We've had approximatly 210 records with auto tune to hit the radio in the last
3 years...that's 207 too many.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I had this guy come in the studio the other day and ask me if I had auto tunes, my first response was "WHY?", he's like , man I got this dope Idea that I need to record...I got people waiting on it now! I'm like, cool...we recorded the track and after he was done, he asked ME how did I like it....I told him i didn't (without being disrespectful) he had this hurt look on his face and left after I gave him the files. I haven't heard from him since. Why would he even think auto tunes is cool, it's not even about Jay-Z, it's about the originalty of the art. Why do something that's on a budwiser commercial? That's played man, ya playing ya self! We've had approximatly 210 records with auto tune to hit the radio in the last
3 years...that's 207 too many.

wow for real theres been that many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LMAO! Yeah, autotune was a cool idea but damn, that shit got played out. When Kanye did his whole album using that shit I was like "Uggghhhhhhh!" 808's and Heartbreak, more like 808's and bullshit. LOL! Sorry, had to jab Kanye a lil bit.

Back on topic, Melodyne is probably your best bet if that's the effect you really want.