carlos beltran choked

T

The Bastard

anyone else besides me think carlos looked dumb as fuck watchin that ball go by him twice i believe.i mean what the fuck how much does that guy get paid,he cant ge a hit on a rookie. very dissapointed . normally i wouldmt give a shit who won, but i rather an east coast team win than fuckin st louis . doesnt matter detroits gunan take em in 4

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Beltran aint chole that was jus a hell of a pitch, My Mets Will be back next year. The cards won that game on a lucky homer for real but it was a great game play of the game was Endy's catch to a double play wow, had we had El duque and Pedro pitching it would have been a sweep of the cards for real they gonna get blown out by detroit in 5-6 games.

By the way Denver Superbowl NAW....... I'd Love to c my eagles but that aint happening If Chicago stay wit the defense HARD n get Grossman to be a superstar its them all the way if not he its any ones game right now.

T

The Bastard

trinidad said:
Beltran aint chole that was jus a hell of a pitch, My Mets Will be back next year. The cards won that game on a lucky homer for real but it was a great game play of the game was Endy's catch to a double play wow, had we had El duque and Pedro pitching it would have been a sweep of the cards for real they gonna get blown out by detroit in 5-6 games.

By the way Denver Superbowl NAW....... I'd Love to c my eagles but that aint happening If Chicago stay wit the defense HARD n get Grossman to be a superstar its them all the way if not he its any ones game right now.
lol the eagles winnin the superbowl, that was a good one

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats no choke. if the mets were healthy stlouis wouldve been swept. we be there next year

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
if anyone choked it was the whole team they had plenty of chances to score throughout the game and did not you cant blame beltran alone

and how you gonna bring in floyd to hit and not bunt the tying runs into scoring positition??

BRILIANT!!!!!

T

The Bastard

if my boy pedro wasnt hurt the mets would have won the nlcs and the world series

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
if my boy pedro wasnt hurt the mets would have won the nlcs and the world series

word up and down

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Pedro looks like a burn victim...lol. but for real...that's the gamble you take when you rely on older pitchers like that. They could break down at the worst possible time. Sometimes it works (Kenny Rogers), sometimes it don't.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
kenny rogers is a cheating bitch

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
word tone he said it was dirt on his hand and they show back in july to now he had that same dirt on his hand lol dirty fuck

members online