Cassidy - I'm a Hustla... NOT!

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't think it is true he was on 106 and park today and acted like he wasn't wanted I think it is to boost album sales after that soft ass first album. I like Cass when he was in Larceny hope he goes back to his ol ways

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Ambition said:
I don't think it is true he was on 106 and park today and acted like he wasn't wanted I think it is to boost album sales after that soft ass first album. I like Cass when he was in Larceny hope he goes back to his ol ways

What happened was true. He lives right around the corner from me on Limelkn Pike. Whether he did it or not. I dunno, but I know he was involved and cats out here are lookin for 'em. boo hoo for cass

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn and miss jones on hot 97 had a cop call up and he said it was a lie, a publicity stunt

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
50 cal said:
he just turned himself in, that doesn't mean he confessed.
what label is he on and what lawyer can he git? much shit is on that [not to mention his celebrity status even though i havn't heard one track with him on it.. but whatever thats yalls thing

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He is on J-Records with Clive Davis and I can't believe you haven't heard a track with him on it Ruff-Ryders, battling to him and R-Kelly single last year.

K

KardiacKids

Don't get it twisted Cassidy ain't soft. He comes straight of the streets of North Filthy, and he is a viscious rhymespitter. Most of the stuff you people are hearing is the commercial video ish and thats how u judge him. But when he battled Freeway and baked him , now thats somethin yall need to here and then u will change your minds. As Far as the case goes Philly is the city of haterly love, you gotta do what u gotta.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
KardiacKids said:
Don't get it twisted Cassidy ain't soft. He comes straight of the streets of North Filthy, and he is a viscious rhymespitter. Most of the stuff you people are hearing is the commercial video ish and thats how u judge him. But when he battled Freeway and baked him , now thats somethin yall need to here and then u will change your minds. As Far as the case goes Philly is the city of haterly love, you gotta do what u gotta.
i've heard a lot of his stuff. i don't listen to the radio or commercial music at all. i still think he's soft like bounty.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
KardiacKids said:

Cassidy is an amazing battle rapper i agree, though everyone talks about his Freeway battle like it was the highlight of his career... i mean its only Freeway. i say get him with Jay-z (and i dont mean on a hook).

sAfE.