Celebrity Love Connection

hookiefree

Beat Monster
ill o.g.
Which celebrity could u see urself with? If I could only have a weekend I'd pick J-Lo, 1 night I'd pick Beyonce, 1 hour - Maya, but it's something about Vivian Green. She got something that I'm looking for.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anybody seen vivica fox lately - she gon' n bought herself a new set of those, you na mean -
but if i had had my wish it would have been aaliyah- she was my sweetheat you know, i loved everything about her - she was the one artiste i truly wanted to work with, i hope god gets my request to make her my guardian angel to guide me in this journey of music.

O

o.Prime

im going to have to old school on you cats because i recently saw the movie again for the 1 gazillionth time.

Vanity - a.k.a. Bruce Leroy or the Last Dragons woman.

Q- Am I the meanest?
A- Shonuff!
Q- Am I the pretiest?
A - Shonuff!
Q- Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
A- Shonuff!
Q- I.....cant....hear......you.
A- Shonuff!!!
A- Yeah.

O

o.Prime

^ I think the name your looking for was Stacy Dash. And yeah, that broad was damn fine. I think she even did a movie where she showed a little T&A. Not sure what the title was but it had Blue in it.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I still like Meagan Good .... I went to a club in Hollywood about 2 months ago and ran into her. I was tryin' to holla but she was with some guy and he kept on hatin'. She was being hella cool though. I should of beat that guy over the head with my champagne bottle.

M

MIKELABZ

vivica a fox.... umph umph umph... damn she's fine and that booty is all natural... kelly from destiny's child would get it... she's fine.... vanity from last dragon was definitely on my list... and lets see who else...christ aguliera... she's hot wit that tite little body....

L-Rock

hookiefree

Beat Monster
ill o.g.
Man! Stacey Dash got the biggest nipples on the planet. I have a photography book with all these butt naked celebrities in it. She is in there looking oh so sexy. I might have to bring it to work and scan it for u dawg. rosario is in there holding it down and so is lisa raye fine @ss.

this pic is for u krzy k.

Attachments

• aaliyah.jpg
    aaliyah.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 190

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Out of the singers, I like Tweets chocolate ass the most, then my wife Eraka Badu who is one the most natural beautiful women I ever seen,
I got a hug and she felt like silk. Soft and tender
She aint celebrity but shawty from the Outcast Video, would get it,

" Give my three and half minutes, she'll be wanting to marry a nigga like me'

C

Copenhagen

Damn, Aaliyah was my angel too but it's a bit morbid to have a crush on her now seeing that she's charcoal...
And with the many foxy ladies today, I can't just say one only...everytime I turn on the TV to see a flick or let some music channel run in the background...I fall in love with some woman until the next beatiful one enters the screen...last I turned on the TV though was some weeks ago to watch Boat Trip on DVD, and I managed to get a crush on both Vivica, that hot spanish broad and even Viktoria Silverstedt even though she's some blond, dumb swedish broad with major tits who tried to sing even though she can't...

M

MIKELABZ

yooooooo that chik posted by hookie is fine. thats all i gotta say about that. ok maybe one more thing... look at that bubble butt.

L-Rock

M

MIKELABZ

wow i have never seen that side of aaliyah before... thats gangsta

L-Rock