CENTIPEDE FEET

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
yo... welcome, get comfy

This is what I have been talking about. this is the thing its starting
If you want to help me or get help from me. this is what it is. [placeholder for links to other threads, (makin a beat)]

I'm planning a weekly call just to catch up brag forecast kick it ask for help offer help seek and provide guidance.

in scheduling the call I offer a chance for input.
If you want to participate in the calls and there is a time or day which absolutely will not work for you please list it,
please use NY time, that's what I will be doing.

Lets get paid

drex

superpimp trillionaire
from the top to the bottom. I press play but no sound comes out of my sampler to I need a live bass for this mariah carey joint RIGHT NOW! to do you know anybody who does t shirts, and all the way out to hey guys, I just told you my cd dropped, would ya share this link?
does anyone have this odd and specific thing that only people like us might have?
whatever.... a team. its a diy/indie support group/link sharing promo music collaboration team

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dope. I'd like to see a bunch of people on here get in on this. Are you doing a video chat? I'd like to help promote this somehow.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
yeah thinking some kind of zoom whatever... not really my thing but I gotta kick it off. if there's real low and or shaky participation I might do lives instead... at least that way something is created and retained for the time involved. stay involved stay tuned, there's too much talent here to just not get the team together...

drex

superpimp trillionaire
I've been watching my tutorials like kids and barney
I researched to subject familiarity
I am at the point where I need to perform my trademark searches
I want to talk about what I've done so far, and ask for input esp from those who have already released projects
there is more learning for me but I think it's time to launch.
will discuss in the call/live. join me
centipede feet walk thru anything

drex

superpimp trillionaire
I am busy m-w, I definitely want to have this call this week. I WONT BE OFFENDED if nobody shows up, but I will be lonely, but on the other hand nobody will interrupt me as I say all the cool shit I'm gonna say. anyway. YO, I have over 500 videos that I've collected for the purpose of learning things I don't know and things I think I know. and I've had them on repeat when I'm watching them and when I'm doing other shit around the house. I'm learning tons but still need assistance from my beatmaker communities, in this case not only with CF but also with my own producer and performer growth. YO hmu if you wanna get in and talk shit or whatever. def gonna be a video this week. If its only me in it depends on yall... PEACE

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @drex need for 500 videos as it's about quality over quantity as the Internet has made any snake-oil salesman or woman an expert in any and everything while ignoring that marketing preys on people's basest insecurities.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
No @drex need for 500 videos as it's about quality over quantity as the Internet has made any snake-oil salesman or woman an expert in any and everything while ignoring that marketing preys on people's basest insecurities.

My view is take the jewels and leave the bullshit. I learn what is bullshit by comparing several views of reputable sources. I'm talkin about Pain1, karl fowlkes, Bob Power, easy moe bee, daw makers, vst makers, gov agencies, and other professional individuals, as well as forum posts by anonymous sources. Wisdom can be found everywhere.
In this thing that I am trying I need to soak up as much good info as possible from other peoples experiences. There is only one down side that I found, which is that every other great video or article leads to another question or another great source of info. So to prevent being a perpetual preparer, I set a time limit. My last project released about twenty years ago, my next project is about a month away.

As far as marketing preying on people I think that will be a good topic to discuss this week. I want to know more about peoples experiences with digital distributors, why do we think they are necessary? how can we prevent them from BECOMING necessary? and do we want to.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Hey @drex also follow Wendy Day and Tony Guidry on IG/Twitter