Changes to the battles?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The past few battles there have been quite a lot of members signing up or at least logging in to check things out. I'm assuming things are picking up somewhat and gaining popularity.

Today I increased the Beat This signups to 20 instead of 16 and it's still going to be over 20. I'm not sure if that's the way to go or to have a Beat This weekly now instead. I don't know if that would solve the issue.

What do you guys think?

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
It depends on the theme. If they're no theme or trap theme, make it to 25 people because thats the most popular themes around here. If its a holiday theme make it 20.

If its like a drum break or something similar like that, make it 15 because not too many people do breaks here. Same for boombap...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Fade I think it should stop at 10 to see who's serious.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I would say if it becomes a common thing that signups close too quickly, then maybe increase it by a couple each time to get that sweet spot. Themed comps should be limited....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think for now I'll just add people that want in (I hate to turn anyone away) but it's just hard to sometimes get everyone in. If this continues though then maybe I can have one each week.

KNTDK

Battle Points: 38
Can we get to know the standings for all the entries and not just the top 5 ? I mean ok, I guess this topic must have been discused before, but I think it would be fine to know how many votes your beat got, even if its not in the top 5 spots. Even if the number is 0. Its just pure feedback to me

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Can we get to know the standings for all the entries and not just the top 5 ? I mean ok, I guess this topic must have been discused before, but I think it would be fine to know how many votes your beat got, even if its not in the top 5 spots. Even if the number is 0. Its just pure feedback to me
I know what you mean, we did that a while back and it didn't turn out so good. I didn't like the fact that it didn't look good if a bunch of members had 0. I don't want to get any hurt feelings (because that's what ended up happening) and having drama. Because sometimes the voting turnout is low so there will be many with 0. This is why I listed the other contestants alphabetically.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Fade: The politically correct champion.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I haven't "battled' since BT 2016....

Kinda wanna stay that way....LOL

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Why not get as much as many people in contest? If signups are open for two day let all people how signup it that period in and let them battle. Or is it some problem to let more people compete?

members online