Cheap Vinyl Digs

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
Digging through the crates of specific genres can become quite a skill after finding other artists and labels related to the vinyls that are looked for. Once becoming familiar with good and bad artists, finding dope vinyls doesn't always have to happen at the high quality record stores. Sometimes my favorite way to dig is through the cheap ass crates. Lots of great samples can be found off of the neglected wax, regardless if the artist or label is recognized at all. It takes time to developing a knack for getting fingers dusty in cheap records...But always taking the time to look through those crates is never a bad idea!
CheapDigs.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Of course! That's the best way to find samples, but like you said it's hard to sift through the cheap records and find something to work with. There's always something.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
There's always something, but I've become jaded seeing thousands of Nana Miskouri records and Andre Gangon shit everywhere. I can't be bothered most of the time to dig in thrift shops...

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
I really like finding vocal samples from these digs. Finding a few words to put over a hook or something can work out very well with some of the lyricists on some old 50-60's albums!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I really like finding vocal samples from these digs. Finding a few words to put over a hook or something can work out very well with some of the lyricists on some old 50-60's albums!
Ya! Ask @Pug when I got that Reveen LP. I still gotta use that shit, it sounds wicked.

members online