Cheaters

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I hope I don't get beat over the head TOOOO bad for this one, but...why in the hell do some females get so overdramatic when their "man" cheats on them? I mean we have shows like Cheaters where females go f*kn ballistic and wanna pull guns out and scream and rave, fuss, and yell bad things about their "man" when they have the oppurtunity to go somewhere else and find what their lookin' for cuz "he ain't sh**!"

Women want to have long useless hours with their "men" trying to get questions answered, phone numbers obtained so they can call "the other chik" and ask them stupid questions and measures are purposefully taken to embarass the "men" and really horrible situations ensue because some of them want to explore "new territory".

Okay, I'm not an ogre..I know feelings are associated with women's reactions and don't get me wrong...some men can react just the same, but c'mon....the world is boring, yet dramatic enough for some chickenhead's eyes to pop out and mouth to drop when her "man" is seen with another woman. So what?!? Get another dude! Another dudette! A transexual, I don't give a kick a snare, whatever floats ya boat, damn.....lol

Dr. Phil, I need your help.
No, f*ck that! Illmuzik, what do you guys and gals think? Why does all hell break loose when your significant other finds you with a "most-of-the-time-UNsignificant-other"?

HoLla

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^Come on Eurydice. You're one of the 3 girls active on the forum...

Anyways, I think that's the drama factor. I mean, I'm pretty sure that some of those girls wouldn't act that way if they never saw that drama exposed to them.

It's a pretty typical picture, but I think it's really hard for a girl to trust a man. And when that trust is broken, she feels that what all her friends told her all those years is the truth (men are all dogs)... so that give them the right to act buckwild, breaking stuff and b***ching...

And I also think that the reason why girls acts buckwild over a guy is (in someway) because she wants the guy to confess or repent... In a sense, I'm pretty sure that she still loves the guy and wants to have a reaction from the guy...

just a thought

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
um aint you the same dude askin us for better ways to hide phone numbers from your woman?

sorry playa... this question makes no sense

how bout, a woman gives her all to a man, loves him, cares for him, and rides for him, and he's out fuckin around... when you truly love somebody thats a pain like no other...

if you have ever been on the recieving end of that scenario, you would know what im sayin... ask stress how he would feel if wifey went out on some shit lik ethat... ask mercury waters... ask the married dudes with kids how they would feel, ask anybody with a deep committed relationship... thats some real pain right there....

sorry fam but on this topic... i get why they lose their minds... i always handled mine differently then that, but i understand completely why somebody would react that way... cause i been through that a few times.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
on a more important note did yall see the cheaters where ol dude gets stabbed by the guy they busted... thats gangsta

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^Yo cold, I feel you on that, but I'm pretty sure that you'll agree with me that nothing give someone the right to break your windows, stab you or harass you in any way...
I mean that's as bad as cheating on your girl.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
um... not really.

not that i advocate that level of insanity, but for real thats a serious violation of someones trust/security/etc

broken windows get fixed, now the knife wound is a bit much...
but on the real you are playing with a persons emotions, and people react to that pain..

again, i dont advocate extreme reactions, im just saying that cheatin on someone is a serious violation.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
um aint you the same dude askin us for better ways to hide phone numbers from your woman?

Yeah, I'm the same dude. But I didn't ask for better ways to hide numbers for me personally, I'd just thought it'd be a cool survey.

And in this relationship when...
A woman gives all her to man (it's all her bitching about unneccesary issues)

and loves and cares for him (it's not giving him enough space because she has no friends and doesn't want any)

and rides for him (only when she's drunk and "horny enough")

and he's out fucking around (not taking that shit anymore)...

its understandable.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
tomato, tomato....

just leave ethe woman, dont cheat on her. if its that bad.... why stay with her at all?

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Exactly

Cold Truth said:
tomato, tomato....

just leave ethe woman, dont cheat on her. if its that bad.... why stay with her at all?

I know exactly what you mean man,I know people that do nuthin but bitch about there relationships but obviously never thought about the idea of Leaving!Let it go!!!

Yeah,I know that half-ass excuse about how "You love them too much" n shit but damn,this ain't burgerking,you can't have it your WAY!!

If someone does'nt love you then u gotta let that shit be,in most cases its proly just a lack of comunication n can be easily fixed with time and commitment but so times the deep reality of it iz "It just was'nt meant to be"

Just keep it movin n don't turn back.....

Then take a fuckin switch-blade n SLASH HIZ TIRES!!!

Just kiddin ;-)

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
great discussion.... needless to say, I've finally learned things the hard way and am definetly staying true to my shawty. A couple peeks here and there shouldn't hurt a relationship and that's probably all I'm stickin to anyway. I figure...all that extra time with other females could be spent behind the boards bangin out tracks insteadof complaining that "I'm going nowhere with my music", lol.. Thanks, Illmuzik. Who needs Dr. Phil?

Dr. Phil doesn't like black people! lol

members online