check out my new headphones 3000 $ worths

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hell no, but i wish i could have them that would be really some heavy pimp shit!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
even if you die you still should get warranty for the next twenty generations of your offspring.

T

The Bastard

damn 3 ginos for a pair of headphones (thats gangster talk for 3 thousand dollars) they look kinda homo if u ask me, like if u seen a dj wearin those ud think they were sum bunk ass headphones they got at a flea market.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
damn 3 ginos for a pair of headphones (thats gangster talk for 3 thousand dollars) they look kinda homo if u ask me, like if u seen a dj wearin those ud think they were sum bunk ass headphones they got at a flea market.
yeah that is the anti theft build in security, give it a look like its worth shit and nobody will rob your damn expensive headphones!

O

open mind

man thats some crazy shit spending 3 "Ginos" (like bastard said hehe love dat word) for "headphones" u could have a triton a motif or a fantom for that money!

T

The Bastard

man thats some crazy shit spending 3 "Ginos" (like bastard said hehe love dat word) for "headphones" u could have a triton a motif or a fantom for that money!

u could buy a fuckin car wit that

members online