Check out this dope producer with some of the sickest free beats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

iDeaLoGiK

Disservice With a Smile
Battle Points: 57
I'm going to give you a second piece of advice, which is directly relevant or a reiteration to the post you made in my "Violince" thread. Post ONE beat at a time. Nobody wants to listen to a bunch of beats and spend hours critiquing each of them to the level that would be helpful. What we're here for is critiquing one beat or getting criticized for a single beat that we post. This is how we get better at what we do. Nobody is here looking for free beats. Nobody is here for clickbait. You are 100% missing the point. Come back and post a single beat and I will critique it. Post your critique on other people's beats also. It's a give-take. Everyone here is looking for something helpful, up to and including the best on this site. I'm not even close to the best here, but I still at least try to have some input with my feedback. What you posted to me was altogether too positive with what I see with what you've added to the subsection. It isn't worth adding to other than a serious criticism on the way you went about it. Once again, make a beat, post critique, and then post your own. Then more people would be willing to comment on your own stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online