Check out this silly chic

ill o.g.
Im lookin at this broad and all i can think is 'dont you have to have hooters to work at hooters?'

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

No doubt. The Hooters around my way is banging! My wife will let me go to the strip club, but she'll castrate me if she ever found out I went to Hooters.

T

The Bastard

wel lif u think about it, she fuckin works at hooters for a living, i doubt she likes where shes at, she prolly drives a shitbox, and oneday she thinks she wins a car which is a pretty big deal if u dont have a lot of money. she prolly felt great and like things were gunna get better for her, then she finds out its a joke, thats fuckin harsh man, reminds me of not too long ago sum newspaper in nyc printed out mad winning tickets to a lottery by mistake, like 150 people won the lottery, and no1 got paid cuz it was a mistake. thats fuckin harsh man u have a ticket that says u won 10,000 bucks u start thinkin of al lthe shit yur gunna buy all the bills yur gunna pay off, im pretty sure thats whut this lady felt like cuz she can easily sell off a new toyota. but the lotto ticket was a mistake this was just a fuckin prank to degrade sum1 thats already being degraded enough, theres nuthin funny about it to me id prolly punch whos ever idea it was in the face with brass knuckles

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
The Bastard said:
wel lif u think about it, she fuckin works at hooters for a living, i doubt she likes where shes at, she prolly drives a shitbox, and oneday she thinks she wins a car which is a pretty big deal if u dont have a lot of money. she prolly felt great and like things were gunna get better for her, then she finds out its a joke, thats fuckin harsh man, reminds me of not too long ago sum newspaper in nyc printed out mad winning tickets to a lottery by mistake, like 150 people won the lottery, and no1 got paid cuz it was a mistake. thats fuckin harsh man u have a ticket that says u won 10,000 bucks u start thinkin of al lthe shit yur gunna buy all the bills yur gunna pay off, im pretty sure thats whut this lady felt like cuz she can easily sell off a new toyota. but the lotto ticket was a mistake this was just a fuckin prank to degrade sum1 thats already being degraded enough, theres nuthin funny about it to me id prolly punch whos ever idea it was in the face with brass knuckles

exactly

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats funny as hell. i wouldve loved to see her face after they took off the blind fold

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^I dont think it's funny, but it was a joke none the less... When did it become illegal to make a joke? It wasn't harmfull in anyway, so, even if it's harsh, it'S just a joke to me...

T

The Bastard

sYgMa said:
^^^^I dont think it's funny, but it was a joke none the less... When did it become illegal to make a joke? It wasn't harmfull in anyway, so, even if it's harsh, it'S just a joke to me...
IT SHOULDNT BE ILLEGAL TO MAKE A JOKE, JUST BE PREPARED TO GET SUED THATS ALL, LOL U DONT FUCK WIT PEOPLES FEELINGS LIKE THAT

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
The Bastard said:
IT SHOULDNT BE ILLEGAL TO MAKE A JOKE, JUST BE PREPARED TO GET SUED THATS ALL, LOL U DONT FUCK WIT PEOPLES FEELINGS LIKE THAT

Exactly, a lot of you in her position would have just started throwin ya fists about the place and got yourselves into touble, and who is being more emotional then??

She won the case so obviously she wasnt that stupid in suing and it must have gone deeper than just a joke, unless your trying to say something about your justice system??

members online