Chopped & Screwed

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
LOL. Good one. Are you reading the lyrics? Because I see your eyes shifted.
Ha thanks but, no reading, all freestyle. I just came up with the hook before recording all off the top of my head. I'm all ooking at the flip screen on the camera...So good call on how I look bcuz I gotta start looking at the lense directly at you instead. If I would be looking at lyrics I would be looking to the left towards a monitor next to my booth's window. I wanna get in writing mode and do something to this hook that rhymes to tracks like this...I have a list but don't feel in the mood to write lyrics yet maybe cuz I'm not considering myself as a rapper, just the beat making freestyler.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You @TACTIK better start writing lyrics as those who don't write get no respect from me but I dig what you do and love it! The art form needs more writers.

TACTIK

The most unique producer on here
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 527
One freestyle at a time is just practice for me. I'm not trying to be a rapper now. The better my words get with all the rhymes I can think of immediately will become a writing job one day for a rapper who needs an extra verse. So far the only writing I do now is for lyricist that need a legit hook!

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Anyone @TACTIK who has tried to rap and put time in doesn't have to try to be, they just are. You included.

members online