chopping samples in FL studio 6

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
good looks nug i will make a video tomarrow and post that shit, i will try and break everything down and show everyone how the slicer works and shit

i'm looking forward to it homie! :D

peace!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
GRAFIK said:
yeah if i can get a screen recorder for free(wink, wink), i will hook up a tight video using the slicer

cmon now.. u know me. holla.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
good looks nug i will make a video tomarrow and post that shit, i will try and break everything down and show everyone how the slicer works and shit

you still gonna do the video bro? i'm keen to see it :)

peace

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo that sounds good to me dawg i still trying to figure out that slicer so if you can do that man that will great! and i wanna say thanks to everyone on this site for all the info and tips given illmuzik dat s@#@!!!!!! and i hope to get good to were i can pass info around to to newbies like myself.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i am gonna do one that shows you how to just use the standard features of the beat slicer, and another video showing you how to go into the zerox beatslicer and placing the markers, etc. but i am doing one that just shows you the basics first, just downloaded a program, i hope to have it up by tomarrow

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Knox Raw said:
Yo I started to do one but, that recorder only records two minutes of footage. Maybe I'll get my brother to come thru and record me doing something live this weekend.

yo man, try this trail version. it should be cool. someone can probably hook you up with a serial number too (Sanova where you at homie?? :p)

http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
i am gonna do one that shows you how to just use the standard features of the beat slicer, and another video showing you how to go into the zerox beatslicer and placing the markers, etc. but i am doing one that just shows you the basics first, just downloaded a program, i hope to have it up by tomarrow

i can't wait to see these bro

major props

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
anyone know where i can download an audio and video screen recorder for free, that i can use a couple times. I need one that captures audio and video, that one u suggested NUG wont let me do shit unless i pay, or can someone hook it up, i'm trying to do these videos?

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
didn't wanna read through all 35 posts so ifyour looking for precision then fl slicer is nice for fl studio

Wavetravellor will make your day though

umm chop your samples with steinburge wavelab or sony sound forge then minipulate them with the time strech

usually time strech and Volume INS in the sample proporties is another detailed way as well

just gotta choose one but if you brand spankin new then i would first lean wave travellor since its just ajust and press but very percise in timing

O

open mind

yo grafik still waiting on your vid about choping in the fl slicer and shit u got the vid recording software?

members online