Chord Progression

For all of those who wanna know how i make chord progression without actually knowing how to play the piano?

1600028449990.png

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I haven't tried Nexus yet but this week I want to make a beatmaking video with just plugins, it's been a while. I'll try to use Scaler too. There's another one like Scaler but I can't remember the name. I'll check next time I open up the daw.

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
For all of those who wanna know how i make chord progression without actually knowing how to play the piano?

View attachment 5618
This is all cool and I'm not trying to sound dismissive but, you'd be surprise by how easy it is to learn how to play the piano. There is this dude on Youtube called "Piano In 21 days"; his program made it easy to learn how to play basic pop songs. Once I learnt how to play my first song(which was "No Woman No Cry"), I was about to teach myself other songs and the basics of how to build chord progressions on my own. Of course, everyone is not going to be able to get a piano and I had to settle with getting a "cheap" electronic keyboard which was still quite expensive for my pockets.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
No @Digitali Musix instrument is easy to learn and it comes down to time, money and how much of a self learner someone is for the times they can't get to a teacher due to their and the teacher's circumstances.

members online