City Limits - "Love"

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 359
@Fade Smooth and simple... Well done! I like the filtered part as well... I did something similar with my flip ;)

I also found time to flip it! Enjoy :biggrin:

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
@crog85 Thanks!

Yours is on point. Nice job with the drums and the sample fits very well. Music like this is so good when it's filtered that's why I usually do it.

@EsquireMusic111 There's some websites to convert them but they're usually full of popups. Are you able to just play the video and record it? What are you using?

joemonco

@Fade
@EsquireMusic111 There's some websites to convert them but they're usually full of popups. Are you able to just play the video and record it? What are you using?
[/QUOTE]

... how have i never considered this? have been converting to mp3 the whole time, you just popped my noodle.

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
@Fade
... how have i never considered this? have been converting to mp3 the whole time, you just popped my noodle.
[/QUOTE]
LOL, really?

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 90
@Fade Your beat sounds like a 9th beat. I love how you kept the bass simple and easy, and the way you did the filters was dope

@crog85 Dope flip as always, also I like how you bring your flips alive

@Dez-NYCe I love that grittiness you did with the beat. I thought the snare was loud at first but it grew on me...Dope shit..

Haven't made a beat in a min, but you guys gave me that motivation...

Fade

The Beat Hamster
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
@Klypse Thanks!

I liked yours at 44 seconds when the vocal parts came in, that was dope. Overall very head-nodding. It's hard to put a bass with samples like this but yours is good. But I find it's always best to filter the sample for the bass, it sounds so much smoother.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 90
@Klypse Thanks!

I liked yours at 44 seconds when the vocal parts came in, that was dope. Overall very head-nodding. It's hard to put a bass with samples like this but yours is good. But I find it's always best to filter the sample for the bass, it sounds so much smoother.
I thought about using the sample bass and ride it from there, but I decided to challenge myself and add one. But you are right it does sounds a lot smoother with it..

Members online

Who Has the Best Beat?
Beat #1
9 votes
Beat #3
6 votes
Beat #2
1 votes

ill resources