Classic Kung-Fu Filcks

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Classic Kung-Fu Flicks

How many of yall are big fans of the old martial arts movies? I'm just started my collection I got 5 so far. Most of em are from the Wu-Tang Collection.

T

The Bastard

im a huge bruce lee fan, all the liu gordon movies are sick too i never got into em as much as the bruce lee movies tho. shogun assasin is a very well known classic u should check that out if u havent , and ninja hunter is def the best ninja movie i ever seen

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
BASTARD said:
shogun assasin is a very well known classic u should check that out if u havent

Hell yeah! The only thing I don't like is the fact that the ending sucked!

Another good one is 5 Fingers of Death. As for ninja movies, stay away from American Ninja lol.

Attachments

• american_ninja.jpg
    american_ninja.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 88

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea Shogun Assasin is fuckin sick, i love kung fu movies

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hehe you people should work on your knowledge!~~

Once upon a time in china ( wong fei hung shizzle).
Other Jet li stuff: (legend of) Fong Sai Yuk (master), Black Mask, kids from shaolin, shaolin temple and so much more..
Maggie Yeung, Donnie Yen in Dragon Inn whut whut..

Five Shaolin Masters, oldschool one of the dopest things out there. Alexander Fu Sheng (rip) he was amazing shame he died so young.
Old Jackie Chan stuff is the bomb (drunken master, armor of god, wheels on meals, the young master, the whole project a and project b and police story shitz, I especially like things he did with yuen biao and samu hung.

Hong Kong Heroic blood shed van John Woo is the shit in combo with Chow Yun Fat, back then his shit was dope and not the john hollyWOo wack ass ish..
Check for Hard Boiled (in combo with leslie cheung ) and A Better Tomorrow.

Stephen Chow if you want to have a good laugh,, his latest shit and also most known in the west is shaolin soccer but also check God of Cookery, Sixty Million dollar man, Fight Back to school 1, 2 and 3, Justice my foot.

next time more

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Speaking of Chow Yun Fat, yeah Hard Boiled is one of my favs. Music in it is dope. Also Killer is a dope one too!

Jackie's Drunken Master fight scene in the yard against all those guys when his mom's throwing him all the bottles of booze.... amazing fight scene. Especially when his father shows up and practically immobilizes Jackie with like, what, 5 hand moves???

Going a little off topic of Kung-fu flicks, but you guys should check out Bullet In The Head. Awesome action flick. Here's a review: http://www.brns.com/pages4/action78.html and check the thumbnail:

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 84

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
5 Deadly Venoms is that shit!! But what about Sonny Cheeba? lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Don't forget The Last Dragon with my nigga Bruce Leroy and his archenemy SHO-NUFF!!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea i really want to see Hero, was that quentin tarrentino directed?

T

The Bastard

yeah quentin directed it, its gotta be ill, theres sum ill american classics too, bloodsport ,best of the best.karate kid steven segal made a few ok ones then i relized all his movies were the same story in diffrent places(him kickin everyones ass).teenage mutant ninja turtles ,big trouble in little china , course the last dragon like clever said , showdown in little tokyo, those are the ones i remember most

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Man I'm talkin bout movies like "Eagle Fists", "Lady Iron Monkey", "Fury in Shaolin Temple". I'm talking bout bad voice overs!!! LOL.

T

The Bastard

yeah those are ill too, dont mean the other ones wit good voice overs aint ill

members online