Cleverwon Produkshunz video: Feedback

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
GRAFIK said:
Cleverwon, do you and your boys have any CDs out or what. If so, i am def. interested in getting them. Seriously man keep up the good work, shit is serious
WOrd up, we had an album and a mixtape out. Im not pushing them anymore, but you can still buy em i got a few copies left. Email me at info@cleverwon.com and ill send you a link where you can buy em.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
no doubt, e-mailing you right now.......
Thanks for the support fam!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
WOrd up, we had an album and a mixtape out. Im not pushing them anymore, but you can still buy em i got a few copies left. Email me at info@cleverwon.com and ill send you a link where you can buy em.

Cleverwon will be heavily featured on my album which is almost done. (basically one more joint left produced by the one an only Hockey Head) I recommend coppin anything Clev got left over. Once my album is pressed, you can contact Clev and get that thru him,,,,(he gotta get paid too,,,what can i say,,,I'm a giver),,,lol,,1

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
damn clev real nice setup! an ill crew, i'll be coppin your an stress's albums when they drop
Thanks bro. My shit already dropped. Be on the lookout for a collab with EQ Entertainment, better known as Nomics, and also the solo album from J.J. Budget.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it's sorta like something copy said in an 05 interview, his manager press's play and that's it. if you sharpen the skills, rhyme structure, an overall meaning/impact then the majors will come to you. it's about quality, supply'n'demand, and findin a crew that will not kill themselves within half a decade

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
GRAFIK said:
got those cd's you sent me, shit sounds real nice! although i was hoping that rubbish song you guys would be on there, shit is fire. good lookin cleverwon
No doubt my nigs! Appreciate the feedback too. Also peep verserecordings.com which is home to DMP (J.J. Budget, Rob Relish, Philth Spot, VS and Tone Black)

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
illl video.

haha he said "you bout a week late, .... i aint a cheapskate"

that part had me laughin... tight tho..

i watched that like a month ago and i still remembere that hahah

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I've tested it in 3 different browsers and everything's fine. IE always gives problems for pretty much everything, what browser(s) are you using?

You see everything in the popup window, but the video doesn't load? The video is Flash, do you have Flash installed properly?