Climbing in Sardinia, Italy

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hi guys.

I just came back from a trip to the Sardines in Italy. A climbing trip with my brother and my friend Jonas.

Here's some photos of it all. It was a great trip

Any one else a climber?

Click the links for some photos
www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia1.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia2.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia3.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia4.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia5.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia6.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia7.jpg

www.andreasbeats.com/beats/Sardinia8.jpg

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Nope I intentually dont indulge in things that one mistake could mean the end...the pictures are awesome though, I do like hiking up in the blue ridge mountains. serenity at its best!

MAN ON FIRE

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Thanks guys.

The pics are shot with a regular 7megapixel ordinary cam.

And decalion. I know what you mean. But we only climb prebolted. Not traditional climbing where you set sprints in cracks and stuff. That could be the end. you never know if a crack will hold.

Prebolted mountains have been drilled and bolted with pnumatic drills. So it's quite safe, but you can still have quite nasty spills.

My bro complained at me on a route when he came down. I had left bloodstains on the wall on several places up :)

But mostly it's scrubs. Elbow, knee and arms

The best way to relax thoug. Cuz you're totally in teh moment and everything else is gone. Just you, the mountain and the scenery

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
This is a pic at a bolt where you just clip in your "Quickdraw".

Quite safe

Attachments

• bolt.jpg
    bolt.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 114

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LOL, OK I thought you all were free climbing. I think I would try the prebolted climb maybe once...lol. Anyway, it looks and sounds like you all had a great time other than the scraps, thats what its all about, enjoying life and the moment.

MAN ON FIRE

members online