Club Song Taking off!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I will Post up a new song I produced called "Don't Shake it Like That" it features an MC Wellz Phargo, I have been working with for about a year and a half and produced 7 songs on his new album "Breakin Tha Bank", along with 2 other local producers here in DC, the single was released in Barbados last week starting the club burn and I am told it is doing good and also Well's manager just invested 50K into promotions of the album so things have started to finally payoff in this game or so it seems and for PG this MC raps pretty much profanity free......there is another beat up on my page I also produced that they did also called Legendary Status, ft. Wells & Mafi

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
It's good to hear that another tri-state (MD/DC/VA ) producer is making moves!!
It's so hard to break an artist from DC area because the most talented singers and musicians fall into the go-go scene but if his manager is puttin his money up, then
it should at least secure some radioplay. I'll be checkin for Wells Fargo, I probably already know him, because I always around some cypher or battle around here. Peeeace.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
shadeed said:
It's good to hear that another tri-state (MD/DC/VA ) producer is making moves!!
It's so hard to break an artist from DC area because the most talented singers and musicians fall into the go-go scene but if his manager is puttin his money up, then
it should at least secure some radioplay. I'll be checkin for Wells Fargo, I probably already know him, because I always around some cypher or battle around here. Peeeace.
Ok yeah he was at the UFC Urscene radio Freestyle Championship down at the Ascot awhile back in the last man standing Cipher they had he's from Southeast DC but lives in VA right now, he has been doing more freestyles, Holla@ producer X if you wanna workout with him and some DP peeps,he think I am bullshidding about a collabo which I wanna do but LOL but I been busy imma eventually head over to check out the MV8000 but there are a LOt of producers in the area and in addtion to that believe it or not a lot of different production and MC styles contrary to what people think....its crazy....but my other MC Raviness I work with is from Jerzee but lives in Hampton and does shows alll over...

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Holla@ producer X if you wanna workout with him and some DP peeps,he think I am bullshidding about a collabo which I wanna do but LOL but I been busy imma eventually head over to check out the MV8000.

LOL. yousa funny dude BigD. Glad yo shit is crackin'. The world ain't really ready for DC/MD/VA. But fuck 'em, here we come!!!!!!!

X

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That's what I'm talkin' about! Good to hear that you are gettin' some movement. I hope that it works out for the best.
ONE

E

Equality 7-2521

D be makin moves muthafuckas!!!

word dope shit man. keep us updated.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
good to see someone makin moves, especially in the clubs. please get us a link man.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
thats really wassup. gotta luv when the grind start showin some light. Props D

members online