College..

ill o.g.
I'm scared yet so excited. Next year I'm graduating high school a year early. im only going to be 16. So that means when go to college (which im going to do) ill be 17. Does any body have any advice on college life. and is 17 to young to go to college? ill prob. go to college up in Toronto.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
you'll be fine. college rocks. i'm just a freshman right now. just make sure you manage your time right. you just gotta learn to balance social time and school shit. that's the biggest part because you're totally on your own. no body makes you do shit any more so you gotta be motivated and do it yourself. but that's also the best part. you can do what you want, when you want. you just gotta be smart with it.

ill o.g.
oh i know. I want to be a teacher or something where i can work and help kids. maybe a music teacher but probabley history because i love that shit.but im going to a year younger than everybody else. oh well 17 isnt to young right?

ill o.g.
hahaha yea my stepdad already told me that... thing is if I do go to college in Toronto i will have family but NO friends. and Im so used to hanging out with the same kids since 2nd grade i sorta forgot how to make friends. Any Advice. Preferabley a way to meet up with other hip-hop heads. Producers, rapper, etc.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bars (fake ID), partys', if you are living in a dorm, you will meet a lot of people that way, you usually become tight with those people in the dorm, except my faggot room mate first year, god i hated that mother fucker!!!!! anyway, you will meet a lot of cool people

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
dakotathecanuck said:
true true.. can't wait just a little scared. any other advice?
Chop it up at freshman orientation. That isnt the time to be quiet.Even if you make an ass of yourself college is huge. If you want u can avoid all of those cats the entire 4 years.....Also find the baddest girl in class and ask here to be your study partner....If she is smarter than you say u need help in the class....If you are smarter than her voulenteer your services..By the time you know it you will be the man on campus....To find cats interested in music..take a beginning "whatever instrument you want to learn" class

Sahota

ill o.g.
what college in toronto u lookin at? im at humber in rexdale have no complaints so far, pub nights are pretty crazy here.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea man don't be scared i graduate this year but i am taking off a year to go to a community college to get my grades up, but i will either be heading out to uab or mtsu, can't wait to leave, tho. but just focus on grade then girls man trust me.

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm trying to get into Penn.State...
i'm out Essex Comm. trying to get some Credits
I'm Avoiding Eastern Shore at all Cost. To Much
social time ova there. LOL if ur guy U will leave that
school with about two kids on the way man No lie.
Legs are Open 24/7.. i hear even the Teachers Brag.

members online