college

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hows it goin guys

how many of you guys here are in college right now? im in my final semester and all we ve been doing for 3 weeks straight is going out , every night, i wake up go to class and then get back and go out

its so hard to do work when the girls down the hall just want to go out all the time

so for anyone else in school how do you find time do it all .....class work gym going out reading makin beats whatever else you do

i think its very tough to do it all i gotta figure out how to do it

i know classic said he was doin grad work so im sure hes got some crazy stories from undergrad

well im gonna attempt some hw

T

The Bastard

groucho_marx said:
hows it goin guys

how many of you guys here are in college right now? im in my final semester and all we ve been doing for 3 weeks straight is going out , every night, i wake up go to class and then get back and go out

its so hard to do work when the girls down the hall just want to go out all the time

so for anyone else in school how do you find time do it all .....class work gym going out reading makin beats whatever else you do

i think its very tough to do it all i gotta figure out how to do it

i know classic said he was doin grad work so im sure hes got some crazy stories from undergrad

well im gonna attempt some hw

I GO TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE,2 MORE SEMESTERS LEFT,IM DOWN WIT ALL MY LAB CLASSES BUT I THINK ITS RIDICULOUS HOW U HAVE TO TAKE GEN ED REQUIREMENTS, IF U GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL OR HAVE A GED, YOU HAVE YOUR GENERAL EDUCATION,JUST ANOTHER WAY TO SNAKE MORE LOOT OUTTA U I THINK, IM A MEDIA TECHNOLOGY MAJOR AND WITHIN THAT IS, GRAPHIC DESIGN,VIDEO PRODUCTION,AUDIO PRODUCTION,PHOTOGRaphy.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I know ALLLLLL about it....fuckin went to JC for 4 yrs, and have been at a university for 1.5 yrs, and i have 2 yrs to go...tha slo pace is due to having to fund my own tution and books and also work to eat etc....i feel like its never gonna end!....And those fuckin GE classes are all bullshit, theyre jus there IMO to make tha GOV more money off us poor saps tryin to live...its hard to keep yer motivation when theres soooo many obstacles....I started with Graphic Design, then left that to follow Recording Arts and thats where im at now.

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
i definitely feel what youre sayin. im in community college right now and i haven't had time to make beat for like a month. im going for mechanical or aeronautical engineering so im got calculus and physics right now. its definitely some time consuming shit but hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
I just started college last month, its been so much fun so far the parties are fuckin crazy

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so i see a couple people are in there first few years....i wanted to share a little trick i learned in the past few weeks

its easier to make friends when they cant buy liquor ....all you gotta do is go the the soph and freshman and tell them your 21... you ll be golden.....but you ll eventually have be cool for them to keep coming back

im workin on that last part