come on people now

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
smile on your brother.
everybody get together.
It's time to love one and other right now.

Can't we all just get along?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Kumbaya, my lord.... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

LMAO

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
man my bad for clogging up the battle that thread, im really a peaceful dude, but im not gonna just sit there and let someone take shots at me either

Anyway, yea there has been alot of conferntation at illmuzik, but honestly where ever there is people, there are gonna be differnces of opionion , as long as people go about handling ish the right way, it will be fine

People cant take this ish to seriously though, i got much love for illmuzik
but its still just an online forum.

class.....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
no for sure! Conflict is definitely necessary and unavoidable, that song just popped in my head hehe...

E

Equality 7-2521

"i mean, like, come on." - south park.

but yeah life would be boring if there was no conflict. i just dont see why conflict has to turn into violence. what ever happened to a good ol debate.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics.....

Even if you win, you're still retarded."

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
DJ Hoppa said:
"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics.....

Even if you win, you're still retarded."

LMAO!!! thats a classic right there

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hey come on conflict on a forum isnt exactly the Iraqi battle field. its just a matter of trying to prove your point, no is going to get hurt physically or anything.

i think arguements are good for forums, i mean thats what their for, better than argueing in real life and smacking someone in the face.

its easy to say 'be brothers' or whatever but sometimes that just really isnt possible.

especially as this is a hip hop forum, their will always be beef coz thats a part of hip hop everyday life, you hear/see beef everywhere.

its so different on a forum coz people will say shit to people that they would NEVER say to someone in real life, simply because you know they cant get you.

sAfE.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
hey come on conflict on a forum isnt exactly the Iraqi battle field. its just a matter of trying to prove your point, no is going to get hurt physically or anything.

i think arguements are good for forums, i mean thats what their for, better than argueing in real life and smacking someone in the face.

its easy to say 'be brothers' or whatever but sometimes that just really isnt possible.

especially as this is a hip hop forum, their will always be beef coz thats a part of hip hop everyday life, you hear/see beef everywhere.

its so different on a forum coz people will say shit to people that they would NEVER say to someone in real life, simply because you know they cant get you.

sAfE.

Obviously you haven't heard the song where those lyrics came from.

I'm not saying be brothers, I was just bored and read the beat this thread and decided to post these lyrics as a joke. I failed miserably.

i'm not against beef, i eat it every day and slap it across your mom's face every night....

ZING!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i bought an isaac hayes vinyl the other day... you'll never be sad again... the man is a genius... he makes you want to make love to everybody...