Common - Drivin Me Wild Studio Session

O

open mind

he did a good job with his new album.

what do u think r u dissapointed or do u think its better then be?

O

open mind

I'm not really crazy about his new album....maybe it was cause of the build up it got....I heard it was the best thing since sliced bread. I like Joell Ortiz' album way better.
yeah taht joell ortiz album is nice he sounds more street tho maybe cause he is more hungry then common.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
SMH when I see Commons CD cover. Don't he look a little ghey on that piece?

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey There

Attn all rappers: Don't make this face or pout your lips.

Attachments

• 51ruzp5TnqL._SS500_.jpg
    51ruzp5TnqL._SS500_.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 168
O

open mind

Attn all rappers: Don't make this face or pout your lips.

lol maybe the photograph/designer was gay and thought oh yeah this is the look i want from you this looks sexy yeah give some mo of this BABY.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I bet that was going on.

Photographer: "Common, give me your mad face. Rrrrrr!"

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Compared to alot of other mainstream shit out there, Im sure its better..
I say that not having heard it but I saw like half a vid the other day on BET.. lookeded good to me..
Dont like the LP cover..If nothing else its cheap as shit..
Looks like they jacked some shit from deviant art and pasted a weird pic of him on it..

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
Common is a legend, straight up. He has already proved himself over the years. Now, his new album isn't his best material by far, but you still can't hate on him. He has put out many classic songs, like "I used to love h.e.r.", etc. He is one of my all time favorites, but I don't think Finding Forever is that great. But it is definitely better then most of the crap out there.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Common's been pretty eh since Resurrection, but then again it's hard to go up or even straight after an album like that. I got excited after he released Be, and thought he was going in the right direction, but Forever is pretty tepid to me. Too muchathat gap-commercial production, rap didn't quite grab me. The dude is one of my favorite rappers, not too sure about his song choices though.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I'm not really crazy about his new album....maybe it was cause of the build up it got....I heard it was the best thing since sliced bread. I like Joell Ortiz' album way better.

Joell is the best thing smoking IMO. I'm not just yappin about him....I bought 10 copies of his shit and gave it away to niggaz that I know who don't know who he is yet! That's saying alot since I can't remember the last hip hop album I bought in the last 2 or 3 years. He's a special dude....I get the same feeling about him that I got the first time I heard Pun, Biggie and Pac.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I thought Finding forever was pretty dope, and the message's in his lyrics are what I wish all rappers would try to emulate... I still wish he could get beats from the Soulquarians and more Premo cuts. I like Kanye but I ain't feelin some of his production on this album....."the people" track is dope though.

and as for Joell Ortiz goes, I always heard of him but never listened to the guy until about two months ago...I heard a song he did called "latinos"(i think) and that shit was dooope....then I heard a couple other tracks from the guy and he was nice.....one of the better rappers I've heard in a minute.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i think the album was pretty good, some of the beats were kinda strange like drivin me wild but on the whole, there were a few nice tracks - black maybe, the people, break my heart, southside

members online

No members online now.