common, j dilla in the studio (video)

O

open mind

yeah nice vid bring em where is part1 of dat vid? got linkz?

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Dilla dont even need a studio give dude his MPC and some records.. and dude makes u a hot beat! Damn i would love to program drums like dilla.. that swing dude got.. Man it almost got me jealous..

O

open mind

download quicktime player @www.quicktime.com then it should work

Tajasmark

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
@Lazy Eyes - I read that he was using his MPC in the hospital, that’s true love and dedication for your music.

O

open mind

Tajasmark said:
@Lazy Eyes - I read that he was using his MPC in the hospital, that’s true love and dedication for your music.
wow iam impressed if that shit is true.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
I read it wasn't a MPC but a little pocket SP 303 the older version of the 404, the 303 is the same thing madlib is using for his beats..

But he was making beats in the hospital! for real!!!

Dudes crazy ill.. and i don't mean that in a offensive way!

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea definately good look on the videos, man. it's cool to see dilla in his element. and i wanna have a studio like that . it makes me laugh how they all just rantin and dilla off making a beat, doing his own thing, pretty much the way i imagined it.

O

open mind

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! WTF that beat from part1 video on the end is one of the illest shit i heard from a long long long time WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UNBELIEAVABL ESICKNESS MAN IAM FUCKED AFTER HEARINTG THAT SHIT

whats the name of the group?

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigrob said:
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! WTF that beat from part1 video on the end is one of the illest shit i heard from a long long long time WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UNBELIEAVABL ESICKNESS MAN IAM FUCKED AFTER HEARINTG THAT SHIT

whats the name of the group?

Thats McNasty Filth off the Jaylib album soon as I heard that I knew Madlib was gonna be on form for this album. Niggas tryna sleep on dude are fooling themselves and he made that on the sp303.