CONFESSIONS OF A HIP HOP HEAD 2013

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Maybe im just getting too old, but i am sick off rappers talking about how good they are, how bad everybody else is, and offcourse the money, bling etc. Rap is the one element in Hip Hop were you can actually say something, and the people can understand, why f... that up?? Djs, graffiti artist, bboys all do wonderfull things, creative and mostly good vibrations. The rap nowadays are all about their own f@#$ing ego. Ive been in love with Hip Hop all my life, but the raps, ughh.. There are alot of good out there, but mainstream almost everything is garbage for me. If you have bboys, graffiti writers and djs in a jam, you will get peace, love and UNITY! Put in some rappers and its GUNS and HOES! Man WTF!!

McLovin

Battle Points: 1
I didnt really know the significance of A Tribe Called Quest until I saw the documentary.
Growing up they were aight, but I'll never forget I was at my friends house and we were messing with his brother's DJ equipment and thumbing thru albums. Midnight Marauders was there and Enter the 36 Chambers was there...the rest is history.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
bring this thread back. i know y'all aren't finished....

i never liked michael jordan (fuck y'all! i don't want to hear about how many 'chips he has, how many mvp's, etc.) i still don't like the mf.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I had a white guy hi top fade in high school.