Control Surface

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the only one Ive used is the C24...its pretty badass for what it is, the faders were a lil fast for me in the beginning but you get used to it.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Thats the setup I used (003). Cant imagine recording without a control surface now. Seriously.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah me too! The only time I get to use it is when I track at Urban Union...In my home setup all I use is the mouse...

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
mouse mixing does suck...ever thought about about going the tablet route and using Touch OSC...its how i mix at home and its friggin awesome!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Honestly I am the opposite, and I have used every control surface extensively, The Matrix, Icon, Dcommand, C24, All the high end euphonix stuff. I like them and if budget didn't matter one bit I would probably get one. But honestly I am faster mixing with a mouse AND vector mixing is faster than mixing with a fader anyway.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've used the Icon, d-command, c24(almost bought one few monthes back), and 003. Instead of buying the c24 I sacrificed the extra faders for an analog/controller combo with a great summing feature and bus compressor in the Focusrite 2802(audient Zen based). Works great with PT and Logic.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You can cop the Euphonix Artist Mix Series.... Works with PT as well as logic/final cut, and some other shit.

members online