Cooking Chicken Wings with Kurtis Rich #2

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL.. damn man, that's some funny stuff.
I think we should have a cooking section here on ill featuring these vids.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
They look nice, but I bet they're sweet as fuck, and I'm on a no-sugar diet. Well, it's basically impossible to be on a no-sugar diet, so as little sugar as possible. No chocolate, no fruit, and no sugar. I might make these though, and just use Splenda instead of the sugar, and substitute the honey for something. Dope video again though Kurtis, you should make a whole series of these. Do something with pork next time, or duck. That would be cool to see, cuz I never really know what to do with duck.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
I was thinking of culinary school, or an apprenticeship.. But if you post some more of these, I might just jump all those steps and open my own establishment.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
MMMMmmmm, they look tasty. Dunno if we got that 'baby ray' shit over here; might have to do a search at some speciality shops.

I was thinking of culinary school, or an apprenticeship.. But if you post some more of these, I might just jump all those steps and open my own establishment.

Lol, seriously? Think twice about that mate. I only lasted about 6 months of an apprenticeship. Fuckers had me working 60 hours a week. Saturdays was like about sixteen hours straight with no break. You gotta really love cooking to put up with that shit.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Yea, I THINK I'm ready for the hours, haha, I know it's a pretty hectic schedule. I love cooking and I've been working in kitchens for a year or more now, so atleast I know I like the environment.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Fair enough, it depends a lot on the place you work at and the people you work with.
You'll probably find once you start an apprenticeship, they'll treat you differently too, (like you get away with less and they expect more from you). That was my experience anyway. Good luck.

members online

No members online now.