cool edit freezing help

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
waddup fam? anyway, the problem is that after i record a song on cool edits multitrack view and save it. when i reopen the song it starts to freeze and plays choppily (is that a word?). anyone have this same problem? my system is fast so it aint that. although i did just buy 2GB of ram which will change my 512mb. but is there something else here? could it be coz its a crack version? any help would be appreciated.

P1

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Could be because it's cracked. Is it just with only certain projects? You never had a problem before? Did you just install it?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
simple fix would be to contact their customer support. Tha trade in using cracked software is that you must become a cyber cracker detective to fix shit, not to mention protecting your real ip. when you buy software they make it worth it if they are decent. Didn't Sony buy out Syntrillium?

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
ive had this issue before. but im hoping the ram upgrade will help. i am considering buying the damn thing though but i just want to see all my options before i spend the money

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
so i decided to just purchase adobe audition 2.0. i got it for a steal too at $100 with a student discount. (or did i pay too much??) well, hopefully this will work out beautifully

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
WHAT! 100 bux thats a steal for sure.

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
reinstall it.. I have been using it since 2002 and seen several shut downs. Also, scan you system for virus'. This happened to me once!

members online