Cool new mini Bluetooth midi controller.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 8
Looks neat. What benefit does this give you over hitting the much larger buttons on the screen?

More intrigued as to how you use Koala sampler in your workflow. I think it's the best music app ever invented. So many benefits and more powerful than apps and hardware that cost thousands.

Last edited:

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Isn't that got mad latency? Or is that just on audio???
It uses low latency Bluetooth, so it works great. And it’s not an issue. Now not using hardwired headphones on the other hand…As far as not using the pads on the screen, it’s just not expressive enough. I like different velocities and I play in my drums pretty live by hand so I like having the dynamics of the actual performance when possible. And maybe I’m just old school and it’s all a perception thing.

It uses low latency Bluetooth, so it works great. And it’s not an issue. Now not using hardwired headphones on the other hand…As far as not using the pads on the screen, it’s just not expressive enough. I like different velocities and I play in my drums pretty live by hand so I like having the dynamics of the actual performance when possible. And maybe I’m just old school and it’s all a perception thing.
I was wondering how expressive such small pads would be, it's hard to find decent expressive pads in a large size let alone small.

members online