COOPERATION

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Slavic power! :D Greetings from Poland. :) We can try and make something together. I will happily make similar beat to the one you used in that track. :)
Yeah..but he said "general work" what if he needs someone to fix his flowers or something...just kidding...peace :)

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Yeah..but he said "general work" what if he needs someone to fix his flowers or something...just kidding...peace :)

He also said he was looking for a "beatmaker"... We all know that's code for "gardener".
So looking for a "beatmaker" for "general work", when mid-spring comes... Coincidence ? I think not.

Oh... and by the way, welcome to the ILL !
Some people here make quality music indeed... I would dare to say most people.

29Depp

I want to work on the next song‍ if you can make high-quality music, then I will sing with joy️. I want us to help each other, I will mark you in the title of the song
you can write something new, the main thing is that it be in my style. Landmark is music 6ix9ine

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @29Depp Tekashi is the high standard of quality to you, you need to rethink making music.

29Depp

Slavic power! :D Greetings from Poland. :) We can try and make something together. I will happily make similar beat to the one you used in that track. :)
I want to work on the next song‍ if you can make high-quality music, then I will sing with joy️. I want us to help each other, I will mark you in the title of the song
you can write something new, the main thing is that it be in my style. Landmark is music 6ix9ine

29Depp

He also said he was looking for a "beatmaker"... We all know that's code for "gardener".
So looking for a "beatmaker" for "general work", when mid-spring comes... Coincidence ? I think not.

Oh... and by the way, welcome to the ILL !
Some people here make quality music indeed... I would dare to say most people.
thank you. I really hope to find help and understanding, a person who would catch fire with me