copped me a ps3

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
my psn name is nycbigtone. add me. i need some games, love shooters but already have them on xbox.like rainbow six, modern warfare 2, red dead redemption. killzone is straight ass. what else is there. i do play mlb the show 10.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I'm playing unchartered 2 for the third time right now, Batman arkham asylum was pretty dope... brb

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Forgot about Batman. That shit was ill. I have yet to try out Uncharted but I am about to get that Transformers game.

I heard the transformers wasnt that good of a game, have you been reading reviews? What have you seen?

Reviews is what actually made me put transformers back and get Assassins Creed, which was good (Not as good as batman or Uncharted 2, tho).

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
im talkin about multiplayer. theres got to be a ps3 exclusive worth gettin.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is def one of the top 10 games for me of all time. And I don;t even take it online. I just liked the campaign alone.

Got TRansformers.

I like it, but it does feel a little unpolished. And that might be because I just got off God of War. For example, there is no tutorial. You just jump right in. They have a reference screen you can pull up that explains stuff but no ingame introduction to how to play the game. My buddy and I played the first and second chapters without ever knowing how to refill ammo. Which leads to my other gripe. The graphics are all metal. I mean, everything is made out of metal. And don't get me wrong. The game looks amazing. But I find it confusing sometimes because I can't tell if I should turn left or right or if I am looking at an ammo box or wall half the time.

However, after playing the game and making through the first whole chapter, you eventually get used to what you are looking at and, you enjoy the story line enough that you don;t worry about little things. After playing a game like God of War 3 which has been in development for so long, you can't help but notice a lot of the unpolished things in Transformers regarding physics and detail. But the fun of seeing how certain characters meet and your understanding of the war helps flesh out the story making moderate fans like myself into even bigger fans.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Lately, maybe just out of boredom, I've been getting into NFS Shift, the game is pretty dope for a racing game. The graphics are awesome but not better than a few games I've seen on 360. I think PS3 and Sony are holding out on us. These games and graphics could be soooo much better but it really appears that they are intentionally limiting how good the games look. It also appears that a lot of car manufacturers aren't allowing these games to emulate their cars. For a game to claim it has exotic supercars and NOT have one Ferrari on it is pretty weak to say the least. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 7.5. More cars and better graphics would put it up around 9.5.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Lately, maybe just out of boredom, I've been getting into NFS Shift, the game is pretty dope for a racing game. The graphics are awesome but not better than a few games I've seen on 360. I think PS3 and Sony are holding out on us. These games and graphics could be soooo much better but it really appears that they are intentionally limiting how good the games look. It also appears that a lot of car manufacturers aren't allowing these games to emulate their cars. For a game to claim it has exotic supercars and NOT have one Ferrari on it is pretty weak to say the least. On a scale of 1-10, I give it an 7.5. More cars and better graphics would put it up around 9.5.

Have you played a game with a force feedback steering wheel yet? That takes driving games to a whole nutha level man.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
No, is it better because I always thought that "the add ons" was just gimicky and not really any good?!?

Somebody bought my boy one for his birthday. He tried it out but thought it was lame. Then he bought a big screen and got back into racing games because things looked better because they were much bigger. Well one of us noticed he didn't have the power adapter hooked up to his wheel. He thought it was pointless because some CPU devices come with adapters but also get power through the usb cable so he thought it was useless.

As soon as we plugged that shit in, it was on!

The power supply added the necessary voltage to power the magnets inside that create the sensation of feedback. So when you go into a turn at high speeds you really have to try and turn because the wheel fights you back. The shit was dope.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
F--k, that makes me wanna play some racing games

Somebody bought my boy one for his birthday. He tried it out but thought it was lame. Then he bought a big screen and got back into racing games because things looked better because they were much bigger. Well one of us noticed he didn't have the power adapter hooked up to his wheel. He thought it was pointless because some CPU devices come with adapters but also get power through the usb cable so he thought it was useless.

As soon as we plugged that shit in, it was on!

The power supply added the necessary voltage to power the magnets inside that create the sensation of feedback. So when you go into a turn at high speeds you really have to try and turn because the wheel fights you back. The shit was dope.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i play forza on the 360. best racing game ever