Corny As Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
don't hate...the man's got skillz...y'all play too much into his whole marketing scheme...Whether you'd like to admit it or not, the man's a genious...He sells a ridiculous amount of records commercially, but still has respect within the industry...Haters

fuck the industry, the industry aint shit, Jay-z was the shit until he tried to appease the industry, 50-cent was the shit until he tried to please the industry, fuck mainstream pop hop!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
jaydub23510 said:
fuck the industry, the industry aint shit, Jay-z was the shit until he tried to appease the industry, 50-cent was the shit until he tried to please the industry, fuck mainstream pop hop!

Yes, Yeeees! I feel your hate. Your hate will make you strong. Come to the Darkside,,,,,,,Haa Haa Haaaaaaaa.

Okay, so I watch too much Star Wars.

Make a new beat, I will.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i suppose if this were me, posting something like...oh, i dont know...

"how corny do you have to be to like the ying yang twins"

i would be lock in a heated argument about how much of a hater i am, how i am always so negative, and a lengthy explanation about what makes them so great.

"fuck mainstream pop hop......." um ok and this whole southern crunk movement isnt just that?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
i suppose if this were me, posting something like...oh, i dont know...

"how corny do you have to be to like the ying yang twins"

i would be lock in a heated argument about how much of a hater i am, how i am always so negative, and a lengthy explanation about what makes them so great.

"fuck mainstream pop hop......." um ok and this whole southern crunk movement isnt just that?

Big difference between EM and Crunk music, CRUNK MUSIC HAS BEEN UNDERGROUND FOR A WHOLE LOT OF YEARS, HELL 3-6 MAFIA IS STILL UNDERGROUND AS WELL AS UGK!!!! LIL JOHN HAS BLOWN UP WHUPPPDEE DOOO HE IS NOT

HE IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT CRUNK STANDS FOR!!!! AND i REPEAT HE IS NOT THE ONLY CRUNK PRODUCER OUT THERE, NOR IS DAVID BANNER THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR, IF YOU DON'T LIKE JUICY J'S AND DJ PAUL'S BEATS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOU NEED TO BE SLAPPED!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
well.... i dont like anyhting, so i suppose i should be slapped then?

you have got to be the most ignorant little whiner i have ever heard in my life.... its cool to throw hate on anyone but someone you like and you get all emotional when someone doesnt like your heroes...

"sensitive thugs, they all need hugs"
-Jay Z, REAL MC

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
PMSing today brother, I hope you got your maxi pads!!lol
no seriously though, YING YANg has said more in there lyrics that I can relate to than Eminem let's have a look

THEY talk about:

Strippers: IF you can't appreciate a good strippper you gay!

MONEY: I love gettin' money, and being a man and handling my business

ATL: Hands down a real chocalate City, go if you've never been!!

FiGHTING: I might not be the best, but everyone needs one sometimes

GANJA: NEED I say more!

LeTS SEE EMINEM TALKS:

PILLS: You a bama if you take X pills (you don't know Speed and H are in them)

MA Dukes: I love my moms and I feel like if you hate your mother or you mother is fucked up you'll be fucked up too! BLACK men usually have a problem with our fathers not being around!! then again if EM was my son I'd proly be a crackhead too!

GIRLFRIEND: YOU CAN"T MAKE A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE!!!!

DISSES: O.K> you are gangsta for Dissing MJ that's real gangsta, and PEE WEE HERMAN, damn how long ago was that shit,

HOW THE FUCK IS EMINEM TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON BEING WITH LIL BOYS AND HE DRESSES LIKE A WOMAN!!! THAT'S FAGGISH

COULD YOU PICTURE YOURSELF DRESSED LIKE A WOMAN??? WOULD YOU DRESS LIKE A WOMAN IN A VIDEO??

Cold Truth said:
well.... i dont like anyhting, so i suppose i should be slapped then?

you have got to be the most ignorant little whiner i have ever heard in my life.... its cool to throw hate on anyone but someone you like and you get all emotional when someone doesnt like your heroes...

"sensitive thugs, they all need hugs"
-Jay Z, REAL MC

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
first off, everyone knows how much i like eminem- which isnt very much AT ALL, so it aint like i am defending him.

but if that were me dissing ANYONE from the south, you would be ALL up in arms...

so, why is it ok for you to throw hate around and no one else?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
first off, everyone knows how much i like eminem- which isnt very much AT ALL, so it aint like i am defending him.

but if that were me dissing ANYONE from the south, you would be ALL up in arms...

so, why is it ok for you to throw hate around and no one else?

I wouldn't say shit cause that's your opiniion, you are trying to diss a whole genre, I'm dissing EMINEM not Every white rapper, I"ve love LIL WYTE"S Cd, I brought LICENSE TO ILL when I was a kid, I know MC SERCH personally fool,

I never hear you'lll say nothing about ILL BILL!!

EMINEM is not the biggest accomplishment white people has made to hip hop, fucking ALchemist is one of my favorites, fucking BIG MIKE is one of my fav mixtape DJ;s if you are unclear of something I say ask me about, but don't come at me with your b.s. aggression, cause everything I have said I'm being real civilized!!

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ying yang.. come on dawg.... hahaaha... damn i cant even stop laughin... but yo jaydizub how many posts you gon make on eminem? i think this is the 5th or 6th... and i gotta say you trippin on cross dressin thing a lil too hard... i seen biz in a wig and dress... is he a homo too? ... dont get me wrong i cant stand the new em shit and aint been a fan since the singles with scam and shit.. so i couldnt care less .... but its like you got him in your head or something... theres a thin line between love and hate...

but yo that shit you said dissin eminem for being corny and givin props to ying yang is classic .... thats like an enigma rapped in a riddle smothered in retardedness

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gram green said:
ying yang.. come on dawg.... hahaaha... damn i cant even stop laughin... but yo jaydizub how many posts you gon make on eminem? i think this is the 5th or 6th... and i gotta say you trippin on cross dressin thing a lil too hard... i seen biz in a wig and dress... is he a homo too? ... dont get me wrong i cant stand the new em shit and aint been a fan since the singles with scam and shit.. so i couldnt care less .... but its like you got him in your head or something... theres a thin line between love and hate...

but yo that shit you said dissin eminem for being corny and givin props to ying yang is classic .... thats like an enigma rapped in a riddle smothered in retardedness

haha Biz proly was a fag, he show wasn't known for being a lady's man!

just watched "A TIME TO KILL" last night!!! That's where the hostilility i scoming from! I'm right tho!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
jay, "erase the hate" get the hate out of your system....

i believe thats what you told me, in a series of posts a while back you tried to jump on me because i was "hatin'" on a few guys, and supposedly hated on ying yang twins and you got all pissy about it.....

so like i said, why is it ok for you to hate but you jump on anyone else who does it? how was that being aggressive anyways? "b.s aggression" the ONLY b.s aggression on this site is your tired ass, im-so-real act... "i'm the realest on the site" come on, you cant be serious... you have done nothing but play yourself over these last few threads and basically destroyed any credibility or respect anyone had for you....

and where/how did ill bill come into play?

its funny though, you gonna talk about "real hip hop", diss eminem, and ride the nuts of ying yang how you do...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
jay, "erase the hate" get the hate out of your system....

i believe thats what you told me, in a series of posts a while back you tried to jump on me because i was "hatin'" on a few guys, and supposedly hated on ying yang twins and you got all pissy about it.....

so like i said, why is it ok for you to hate but you jump on anyone else who does it? how was that being aggressive anyways? "b.s aggression" the ONLY b.s aggression on this site is your tired ass, im-so-real act... "i'm the realest on the site" come on, you cant be serious... you have done nothing but play yourself over these last few threads and basically destroyed any credibility or respect anyone had for you....

and where/how did ill bill come into play?

its funny though, you gonna talk about "real hip hop", diss eminem, and ride the nuts of ying yang how you do...

You see TRUTH I had deaded this issue a long time ago, now bama ass late ass motherfuckers kept upping my name and calling me ignorant so I responded, I hav'ent even been on this site since Friday morning, I come on today and it's like 3-4 fools calling me ignorant for expressing my opinion
lol ok. and stop acting like i'm a ying yang twins fan or something, I d.j. so I play everybody's music except Eminem, hell my local radio station don't even play Eminem! I like crunk music, east coast, west coast, gogo, reggae, rnb, soul,

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
weeeell just trying to show you..... you act the same way towards people when you disagree with their view; i used the twins example because thats what sticks out the best to me. yuo were ALL over me for that...

anyhow, you have to admit, your attitude towards folks hasnt been that great and yuo HAVE been the instigator in a lot of these little arguments.

just man up; thats all im saying, just realize you were in the wrong- not necessaily yuor views, but the way you went about expressing that was what caused the reaction to be so bad. if you had llike 3-4 cats on your case about it, you gotta understand that....you could be in the wrong, thats all im saying.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i like the way ying yang come off super intelligent like on that mtv cribs show.... despite what you think off their music no one can deny they are well spoken philosophers... modern day platos and aristotles if you will

p.s..... A Time To Kill....

yeah i watched that too.... how did that heat you up on the eminem issue? is it cause he's such a threat to the black community? or is he raping little girls? ... oh yeah never mind, michael jackson is the one raping kids... wait... now im lost on the issue... oh well

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Well I really dont got an opnion on Eminem other then if he got a song I like then thats wat im playin

But come on how can u say Ying Yang Twins is better then Em I dont care if u are mad for me saying this Cuz the truth hurtz but Eminem would Ripp any SouthCoast Rapper in a Battle

all that Most South Coast rappers rap about is Money Cars Ho's and there lyrics are corny as fuck
half the time they dont even gotta rhyme they just slurr a bunch of words together and when they do rhyme its like some mickey mouse 3 letter word shit ex. HI bye Die lie tie fry cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online