Couldn't Live Without

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Are there any particular Sound Libraries, Disk or whatever that you could'nt imagine being without or VSt's or whatever?

For me I think my (Akai)EMu Hip Hop Disc and Steinberg Hypersonic.

AKP

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
i got a lot of "dre drums" from modernbeats.com i can send them to u if u want. but u gotta have/get AIM...

i couldnt live without Factory Sound BAnk (reason) and SampleTank 2 XL. and my MPC 3000 drumkit ESPECIALLY!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
rofl, dre drums

"oh loordie, i lost my dre drums. how can i make them bangaz?"

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Good Looking Sanova for the modernbeats link. I found some more stuff to add to my collection.

And Fini, I'm about to test run the proteus, too.

AKP

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
lol. the free kits from modernbeats.com are garbage.

as a matter of fact i dont use any kits from there.. even the paid ones.. But the Dre, Neptunes, and Timbaland kits from the site are nice, i just dont use em.

MPC3000 kit all the way baby.

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I ain't laughing!

i didn't spend a dime, and didn't download any free shit.

***** all the way.

Keep yo thoughts and feeling homie, you don't know me.

And regardless of how you feel punked or something and feel like you have to clarify yourself because Vince "ROFL" I stilll downloaded them and will judge if I will use them myself. I don't play that game.

"MPC all the way!!!" And........................................?

AKP

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
AKP said:
I ain't laughing!

i didn't spend a dime, and didn't download any free shit.

***** all the way.

Keep yo thoughts and feeling homie, you don't know me.

And regardless of how you feel punked or something and feel like you have to clarify yourself because Vince "ROFL" I stilll downloaded them and will judge if I will use them myself. I don't play that game.

"MPC all the way!!!" And........................................?

AKP

what the hell are you talkin about kid.. I was trying to HELP YOU OUT. i was gonna send u the modernbeats kits so that u didnt have to pay.. I was just lettin u know that the free kits suck so dont get them, but come to me for the real stuff. Wow, this is what i get for trying to help someone..

Also, I dont own an MPC, the thread is about what u cant live without, and I stated my MPC3000 Kit.

wow.

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
My bad Sanova, my apologies.

What my eyes saw was Vince come in to the discussion with his two cents and then you come back with a "lol".

Thanks homie for looking out but I got them kits already.

With all this static on here, trying to distiguish who's real and who's fake and I got you in the crossfire, my bad.

AKP

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
aight its all good akp.

yea that Factory sound bank is ill, and The Orkester soundbank is crack for orchestral.

shit i cant live without my Reason.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
With all this static on here, trying to distiguish who's real and who's fake and I got you in the crossfire, my bad.

who cares? this is the internet, a forum, not the block.
it only gets worse when people take it all seriously and talk shit online, knowing they will never have to back it up. why not just be real?'
im not attacking you dont worry.

anyway i couldnt live without my Boobass... when i use fl

and i almost always use hella little sounds, cyms, hits etc. from the 2000xl kit when im making a beat on my 1k.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
boobass

i heard it was good and i heard it was bad. lol.. Where can I cop this from? i'll look on KVR.. try it out formyself.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its not really good, but you can make it sound alright with some good filtering and mixing. it comes free with fl, idk if its available anywhere else.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
You guys are out of control. It's like lil' fire ants or something. Everyone's going through these forums with a chip on their shoulder.

Dog.. potato chips would be so good right now. Damn.