Cracked Programs...

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
I really wanna see what you guys think about that... I mean, of course you need to pay when you have the money but if you dont? I think cracked is a good option... even tho it is bad i think people should work with the absolute best gear they can work with. And if they cant pay they should still work with it but for a limited time. And then there is overpricing... When ableton charges almost 1k for a piece of software wich will still need some 3rd party plugins and packs to work with i think its fair for some people to crack it as long as they pay for it afterwards. And dont just hit me with the excuse : "But you are harming the company this way". This entirely wrong... If i wasnt gonna crack cubase i wasnt going to buy it i would just close the website and find something else to do. So we dont harm anyone. We actually help the world because we make those companies famous by getting them new users. Thats my opinion tho..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well first off, we obviously can't post links on here, that's the last thing we need on here.

For cracked software, yeah I agree with you. I mean, it's stealing if you were planning on buying it, for example. The way I see it is, if it's something you're going to use regularly then you should buy it. On the other hand, if you're broke as fuck, well that's a different story.

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
Well first off, we obviously can't post links on here, that's the last thing we need on here.

For cracked software, yeah I agree with you. I mean, it's stealing if you were planning on buying it, for example. The way I see it is, if it's something you're going to use regularly then you should buy it. On the other hand, if you're broke as fuck, well that's a different story.
of course we cant post links :p, and yeah i kinda agree but what happends if you are broke af and you use the software regulary, is that considered to be a bad thing?