crazy fight vids

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Kimbo Slice! I'd like to see him in the ring with someone who knows what to do though. Maybe a little bit of the right training could push him in the right direction. That first one though is hilarious. He caught that cat wit a big ass hook and tore his eye the fuck open. And that Other big white guy (Sean Gannon) got his ass handed to him in UFC a while back. Still entertaning to see two guy beat the brakes off each other though. I love it, always will. Good looking on the links though I haven't seen these for a minute. Youtube is the fuckin Shit, Am i lyin?

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Vell said:
i'll just shoot that big mutherfucker, shit fuck fighting him.
You're a big retard. First of all, your not shooting shit. Second of all, these fights weren't on some beef shit. Straight underground fights for money. They got love for each other..

Dantson said:
Fuck that shit. Call me a pussy, I don't care... but I'd NEVER fight a gorilla like that. I like my teeth.

Even though nobody asked, I don't think it has anything to do with being a pussy. Tough dudes wouldnt fight him. He's a fuckin animal!!

It's amazing that he looks so tought in these vids, but as eXampuL_oNe said, Sean Gannon got his ass fucked up in UFC. Just goes to show you how tough those guys in the ring are. I bet Kimbo Slice would get eaten alive in the UFC ring. Prolly boxing too. I don't think he's got a career ahead of him. If you've read his interviews, that's what he's trying to get into. Wants to be a pro boxer, and says he can contend for heavyweight champ within 10 pro fights. I think this guys a little crazy?!

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^ Back in the days when Mike was a street fighter in Brooklyn. Then Kimbo would stand no chance.

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dam dudes eye was fucked up in the 1st one........

even though the white boi won the second fight his face was kinda fucked up to.. did you see the knot on his fo'head. daaaaaaaam that shit was big...

members online