Cubase Question

L

loosecannon

WHAT IS THE BEST/LATEST VERSION OF CUBASE AND CAN I GET A LINK TO A DEMO?

I NEED SOME INFO ON IT...

M

MIKELABZ

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE EXPORTING TRACKS... I GET AN ERROR MESSGE WHEN I TRY TO EXPORT MY MUSIC.

Decibal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Exactly like Holmz said Mike.
Select your left and right locators before you export your mixdown. If you already did this, you may have your locators backwards (its possible because i've done it before). If your left and right locators are a "RED" they are backwards. If they are a "BLUE" they are the right way.

Peace

dB

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
do you mean a message in the middle of when it's exporting saying "an error occured, the mixdown file will be deleted", if so then i dont personally know what it is but it happens to me all the time, the only way i get around it when it happens is lowering the master volume down quite a bit and then it works, and then i have to just normalize the track in sound forge. dunno if its the same thing you're talkin about but still, this things a cunt. :headbang:

K

Kramit

ANOTHER THING U MITE WANNA LOOK OUT FOR:
Sometimes I got error msgs when I tried to overwrite a track, (coz I'd tweak it and what not) but locators and master volume weren't the problem. The msg was sumtin similar to your problem but it wasn't goin to delete da file. I fixed the problem by just saving the file under a different name. This always worked, but if you wanted to keep the same file name, u wld have to create 2 of the same file with different names. If u keep getting the error, just switch saving the file between the two names of until your track is mint.

Kramit

members online