Current beats/tracks you're feelin???

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
talib kweli - never been in love before (Just blaze) - crazy track. jb shows why hes so damn versatile.

ja rule ashanti and r kelly - wonderful (r kelly) - i hate ja, and ashantui but this song is ill. its so complete, the beat is sick as hell.

fabolous - breathe (just blaze) - says it all

styles and akon - locked up - tracks dope as hell

john legend - lets get lifted - i know kanye didnt produce this. this shit is nasty as fuck, his album is sick as hell.

krumbsnatcha feat guru - here we go (nottz) - 'old-ish' - shits just raw

pzz

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea im feeling that akon track to, real basic but just a dope track !
fabolous - breathe the jb beat for this is amazing even chingy would have sounded good on this !
im not keen on the ja rule track, not heard talibs album yet as i heard it woz weak ! but ive heard a few tracks for john legend and it sounds like its worth checking out !

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
right now im liking "breathe" that beats is sick...and Mos Def "the rape over" shit is just dope.......

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
NUCK IF YOU BUCK BOI!!!!

NAH!!! That shit is trash as fuck!!! hahahahahahaaa!

Im feelin this track i got on this mixtape i just copped with Jae Millz and fat joe... Shit is hard as fuck! Don't know the name off hand... But the beat is sick and both of them cats rip the mic!

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nas - Bridging The Gap... and i think his father is doper than nas in this song...

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that Nuck if you Buck is hot

that shit John Legend got out is TOO fuckin wicked, Kanye's drums are insane

I don't even like Lil wayne, but I can't front on that "go DJ"

Mannie fresh "real big"

JMT feturing Killah Priest. Saviourself

anybody see that Young Buck video? Ain't that shit just a little too profound for the song?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Bridgin the gap is HOT.

I also like 100 Guns with Rule, Kiss, and fat Joe

I'm still feelin the Why Remix

The Kweli and MJ Blidge is nice too

Alchemist track with Mobb and Nina Sky(Hold you down)

I enjoy the Breather BEAT! (Maybe it needs a StressWon treatment)

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Bridgin the gap is HOT.

I also like 100 Guns with Rule, Kiss, and fat Joe

I'm still feelin the Why Remix

The Kweli and MJ Blidge is nice too

Alchemist track with Mobb and Nina Sky(Hold you down)

I enjoy the Breather BEAT! (Maybe it needs a StressWon treatment)

I'm feeling that BREATHE joint by BYB BAND,lol, that Alchemist with Nina Sky fya, tired of that AKON/Styles P. I had that joint on a mixtape a looooonnnng time ago, I like that T.I. joint Swiss did could've done without his adlibing though! That Nas "Theifs Theme" is hot imao, and I'm feeling this BIG TUCK "ya'll niggas aint REal", but when it's all said and done right now I'm done went back to banging my go-go, hell ya'll need to check out BIg D. old band Millenium with MVP!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
Talib Kweli f/ John Legend - Around My Way
Fabolous - Breathe
Eminem - Mush
Anthony Hamilton - Charlene
The Roots - Star
Game - Higher
Alicia Keys - Karma

props for putting up that A.Hamilton joint I can't get that shit out of my CD changer for shit!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
not much right now really... apart from Young Buck - Let Me In. (needlez is tight) Breathe os good too.

sAfE.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DJ J POE said:
Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
Fabolous - Breathe
Talib Kweli - The Whole Damn Album
Mos Def - The Whole Damn Album
Trick Daddy - Let's Go
Krazyie Bone - Get U Twisted

"Drop It Like It's Hot" is having the bitches going crazy right now that and "Get UR Eagle" on!! When the DJ plays them two joints WHEW LAWDD it's gonna be some asses on the Bar on the Floor crazy, I aint seen that kinda reaction from a song in a min, and HEY I'm talking about 23 and Older clubs not the lil kiddie joints,!

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm feelin that the fabo joint(breathe), akon(lock'd up), I'm also feelin the nas joint w/ his father.

members online