ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THAT WAS KiNDA iLL.
iS THERE A CENTRAL SiTE FoR THiS???

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea that video is aight, is there more with differnt people?

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
that video is from rocafella.com but u need to subscribe and pay a monthly fee to see the production videos

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
o damn that sucks, those are probably real ill

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice video. I just wish that he would get to the point when he's trying to explain things! But it's still cool to see how someone puts their beats together. Haha did you notice the what, Yamaha??? keyboard in the back? Surprised to see that, but then again I'm not.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
LOL ya he had a Yamaha PSR series keyboard. I had one, used it as a MIDI controller.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
haha word i saw that... reminds me of a kiddys keyboard... my man's got that same keyboard... reason i liked it is cos its got this dope synth brass noise on it that sounds gangsta as hell... perhhaps that's why boola's got it... but yeah that video's dope... good lookin...

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
That was a perfect example of knowing your equipment. Boola knew that 3000le like the back of his hand without even coming close to dropping his cigarette :)

"The OZ"

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
...oR ANY ASH FRoM THE CiGARETTE.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i can do that on my keyboard :) with out dropping the ash from my ciggarete i mean :)

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its cool to see the video but for poeple who dont kno what the hell he was doin he didnt explain shit

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if he starts explaining everything he'll have to make a whole double DVD movie. U cant expect that. This video was done as a promotional tool yamean?

members online