Damn, How much i hate racists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Man maybe your right gureva “respect” may be the wrong word. But I was always taught that a man stands by his beliefs, a coward hides behind their actions.

I much rather “deal with” a hick mother fucker out there screaming white power and kill all niggas. Casue at least you know where that motherfuckers heart is at.

The most dangerous people are the ones who show up at every MLK march and swear they love all people , but behind closed doors they are passing down the legeacy of haterd and oppression to their damn kids.(who i have to go to school with and work with every day)
Those are the mothefuckers I cant stand , some of these folks listen to hip hop and even claim that they have “black friends” but when the rubber meets the road. They will lynch you quicker then a rosewood hick.

Guevara said:
EVERYoNE CoMPLAiNS ABoUT RAP, THATS A SMALL THiNG.
A REAL CoMPLAiNT WoULD BE THAT LoNG ASS RiDE FRoM WEST AFRiCA.
Preach……
I usually don’t get into this stuff too heavy on illmuzik but fuck it im feelin militant

-My grandfather is 93 years old from Alabama, after serving in the second world war he came home and witnessed his brother lynched

-My mother was an active black panther party member and because of that she was unemployed and blacklisted from gov jobs for a number of years

-Im the only black male from my high school that has graduated college

Im not lookin for pity i just want people to see that this shit is personal, and real world.
Most african americans have stories like these
There is not some abugious "man" that is opperssing us. THis shit is ingrained in the american system and has been passed down for hundreds of yeears

It is not a coincidence that there are more black people in prision then in college. This shit is not a game. We have survived so much!!!!!

Its like the ghost of slavery is still hauting our black asses. Its 2004, but they are still here, seeing bullshit sites like stormfront only reaffirms that those motherfuckin demons are alive and welll

Do people realize that?

DONE

Class….

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
i gotta drop my 2 cents on this.......

That post from the other site was extremely ignorant. But at the same time, he had valid points.His points on "Blacks"(ugh) were rude and just wrong. Then his view on Hip Hop. I had to agree. What he hears on the radio and sees on MTV is crap. I don't consider that music either. Most of it does promote violence and incoherant lyrics is the run of the mill. But is that Hip Hop/Rap Music? What do you think? Of course not. When ya expressin ya past life as a hustler or ya life comin up in the Ghetto/PJ's/Hood or whatever, and ya paintin a picture of what ya saw or did,,,thats an expression of song. When ya say shit that 98% of these cats honestly never did, seen or were a part of to sell a record and make money,,,thats killin Hip Hop's image on a mainstream level. Again, who's to blame,,,the industry. The stuffy rich white and black and green and purple and polka-dot executives that are makin dough off OUR culture. Who let's that happen? The so called "artist". Why? Cause, "I need jewelery, a Escalade, and bitched to bang." This has been goin on for some time now and hopefully artists like US can change that. But this is why this ignoramus says these things about what he sees,,,,,,,,and,,,,,,,,the fact his educational level probably stopped at the 3rd grade. WAIT, I must apologize for offending 3rd graders world wide,,,,ahem. Anyway, I say fuck what Cletus the racist car mechanic thinks about Hip Hop. But in the mainstream,,,he makes a few valid points. I think we should just use this as fuel for our music and culture and get Mainsteam back to it's rightful place. Like remember when Public Enemy was on the radio? Thats what I'm sayin!!!

M

MIKELABZ

Guevara said:
ACTUALLY WHiTES ARE THE MiNoRiTY iN AMERiCA.
HiSPANiCS ARE THE MAJoRTiY AND BLACKS ARE BEHiND THEM

WHiTES HAVE MoRE oF A PoPULATiON PERCENTAGE THAN BLACKS To BE VALiDATED oN THE LiST FoR THE PERCENTAGE oF SHEER NUMBERS AND EVEN THoUGH WELFARE STATUS iS LoW....
WHAT ARE YoU TALKiNG ABoUT???

FUCK THE EXCUSES, WHiTES CoNTRoL AMERiCA BECAUSE THEY HoLD THE oFFicES oF PoWER AND P DiDDY iS oUT DYiNG To KEEP THEM THERE oR REPLACE THEM WiTH SoME EQUALLY CRAZY SENiOR CiTiZENS.
WHAT DoES AMSTERDAM HAVE To Do WiTH ANYTHiNG???

RELEASE;
HISPANICS STILL ARENT THE MAJORITY LAST TIME I CHECKED. YES THEY WERE SLATED TO TAKE OVER SECOND LARGEST MINORITY GROUP BUT THE FIGURES CAME BACK THAT THE PREDICTION WAS GONNA FALL SHORT FOR AWHILE.. SO ALL IN ALL HISPANICS ARE STILL A MINORITY IN AMERICA...

AS FOR MY COMMENTS IN MY LAST POST.. U SHOULD HAVE READ THE HEADER BEFORE U STARTED TYPING AS U FREQUENTLY DO IN YOUR LA LA WORLD... TYPING LIKE A NONSENSICAL IDIOT... BUT HEY TO EVERY MAN IS AN OPINION... AND ANNOYING WRITING STYLE FOR THAT MATTER..

SO AS TO NOT LEAVE YOU IN THE DARK HERES A LINK TO MY ARTICLE...AND THERE U WILL FIND OUT ALL ABOUT AMSTERDAM...

http://unicast.org/forums/topic.php?topic_id=22284

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey!

1. classic, word up man. best of luck to you and your family! :thumb:

2. Guevara & Mike, what the heck? c'mon guys, make up! FORGIVE AND FORGET. Let's cut each other some slack! but if you wanna have beef nonetheless, do it privately. next time, it shall end with a warning...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
jesus... i hate racism threads... everybody just gets pissed off with everybody else... and all because of some shit some idiot said on some other site... i hate ignorance... ignorance is the main cause of racism...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
DAMN, HoW MUCH i HATE STUPID FUCKS...

SECoND LARGEST MiNoRiTY???
HiSPANiCS ARE THE LARGEST MiNoRiTY iN THE CoUNTRY
(i MEAN iF YoU PAiD ANY ATTENTiON To THiS PAST ELECTiON YoU WoULD KNoW THAT HiSPANiCS ALoNE HAD THE PoWER To ALTER THE WAY SHiT TURNED oUT, BUT YoURE A PoiTiCAL EXPERT ToO RiGHT)
WHEN WAS THE LAST TiME YoU CHECKED, YoU MiGHT WANNA CHECK AGAiN.
BLACKS ARENT NUMBER oNE AT EVERYTHiNG, AND iF YoU BELiEVE THAT THEN YoURE WoRSE THAN THEM RACiST BASTARDS AT THAT oTHER FoRUM, iTS JUST CLoSED MiNDED To THiNK LiKE THAT WiTHoUT ANY TANGiBLE EViDENCE.
THE REPRoDUCTiON RATE AMoNGST "MiNoRiTiES" iS RELATiVELY HiGH, AND WiTH iNTERRACiAL RELATiONSHiPS PEAKiNG, THE CoUNTRY WiLL BE CoMPLETELY 'CoLoRED' iN A MATTER oF TiME.
YoU HAVE To REMEMBER THAT oNLY TWo CAUCASiAN PEoPLE CAN CREATE A WHiTE BABY, ANY oTHER CoMBiNATiON WiLL PRoDUCE 'BRoWN' oR 'BLACK'.
FACToR iN iMMiGRATiON AND THEN TELL ME THAT WHiTES ARE STiLL THE MAJoRTiY iN AMERiCA.
YoU JUST DoNT MAKE No SENSE
iTS KiNDA LiKE DANTSoN SAiD, YoU TALK So MUCH BUT YoU DoNT SAY SHiT.
WoULDNT HURT To PiCK UP A NEWSPAPER EVERY NoW AND THEN EiTHER.
THAT LiNK YoU PoSTED iS JUST A SHoRTCUT To THE BULLSHiT THAT i ALREADY READ AND RESPoNDED To, So WHERE ARE YoUR "FACTS".
AND QUiT TRYiN To BE AL SHARPToN, YoU MAKiN "US" LoOK BAD.

Go KiLL YoURSELF.

THE REALNESS iS THAT THERE ARE CULTURAL DiFFERENCES AND THATS NoT GOiNG To CHANGE, BLACKS AND WHiTES MAY NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND EACH oTHER AND RACiSM iS ALiVE AND WELL.
BELiEVE THAT LiKE YoU BELiEVE iN JESUS.

RELEASE;

AND AMSTERDAM STiLL AiNT GoT NoTHiNG To DO WiTH SHiT.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
C'mon guys, let's just chill out - we don't want to close another thread suddenly.

Of course racism threads are going to cause debates, but just handle it properly or don't visit this thread at all.

P.S. I hope the racists at those sites don't check their web stats! They'll see all these hits from IllMuzik.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I say we hire a really good hacker to tag their entire web site with nothing but pro-interracial and peace messages and advertisements for jewish, islamic, and buddhist organizations.
AND change all of their graphics to homoerotic art.
Although it IS a free world and I wouldn't want anyone to come here and comment against our little organization.
AWW FUCK IT! Send them a virus.. they deserve it.

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
ok, i just went to the site for the national census. now, maybe some of you won't trust this because it's run by the BIG BAD GOVERNMENT, but i on the otherhand will accept the facts put out by the national census organization. their information was last updated sometime, i believe in september, of 2003.

it says that hispanics ARE the largest minority, with 13.5% of the population. it says the african americans are 13% of the population. it says that whites still comprise roughly 69%. now, i dunno where you guys are pulling YOUR numbers from, but this is from our national census. so i feel this is probably pretty reliable. also, mike, if you were agreeing with guevara on the idea that there are less white people than black people in the US, which i don't know where that info is coming from, but if you believe that, then your welfare statement, as far as the united states is concerned, has no backing. it is impossible for whites, assuming that they have a lower population than blacks, to have a greater number of people on welfare but a lower percentage.

ok, NOW BEFORE SOMEONE BITES MY HEAD OFF, i am just trying to provide some relevant statistic. and if i'm wrong about what people are trying to say, for example if you are talking about world population or something or some country other than the US's population, please don't freak out. so uh, yea, that's about all i've got as far as pop goes.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
No HE DoESNT AGREE, AND iM NoT TRYiNG TO MiNiMiZE ANY oUTSiDE WoRK YoU DiD To GET THEM NUMBERS BUT THE CENSUS oNLY CoUNTS THE PEoPLE THAT iT ENCoUNTERS AS WELL AS REGiSTERED U.S CiTiZENS.
THiS STATiSTiC DoESNT CoUNT iLLEGAL iMMiGRANTS, ALiENS, NoN-RESiDENTS AND SUCH.
40,000 MEXiCANS (THATS oNE CoUNTRY) ALoNE HAVE ENTERED NEW YoRK CiTY AS oF 2002.
AND No oNE FRoM THE CENSUS HAS EVER ViSiTED MY CRiB oR CALLED oR SENT ANY SURVEYS oR ANYTHiNG So HoW ACCURATE iS THAT.
EVEN AN iDiOT CoULD SEE THAT A NUMBER LiKE 69% PROBABLY iSNT FAR FRoM oFF, So iM NoT GoNNA ARGUE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE HELLA WHiTE PEoPLE iN AMERiCA...DUH
BUT iT WoULD BE EASiER To CoUNT WHiTE PEoPLE, MoST oF WHoM WERE PRoBABLY BoRN HERE oR iF THEY iMMiGRATED THE HAVE THE PRoPER PAPERWoRK AND ARE PRoSPERoUS iN SoME FORM.
THiNK ABoUT THE DiFFERENT SiTUATiONS THAT PEoPLE iMMiGRATE FRoM.
CoMPARE A HAiTiAN To A RUSSiAN.
HAiTi iS GOiN THRoUGH SoME SHiT RiGHT NoW AND PoVERTY iS FoR REAL oVER THERE, CUBANS iS MAKiN RAFTS oUTTA PiCK-UP TRUCKS, WHiLE EURoPEAN iMMiGRANTS PRoBABLY HAVE FAMiLY iN SUBURBAN AREAS LiKE BRoOKLYN'S GREENPOiNT AREA.
AND THEY oN AiRPLANES GOiN THRoUGH CUSToMS, So THEY PAPERWoRK iS STRAiGHT.
iVE LiVED iN AREAS WHERE THERE ARE 7-10 HAiTiANS/JAMAiCANS/CoLUMBiANS WHATEVER, LiViNG iN 2-3 BEDRoOM APTS. WHoLE FAMiLYS, NiGGAS GETTiN UP To WoRK AT CARWASHES, KiTCHENS, AND BoDEGAS, No GREEN CARD No ViSA No NoTHiNG.
NoW iF EVERY MAJoR CiTY HAS NUMBERS LiKE NEW YoRK CiTY THAN THATS MiLLiONS oF PEoPLE oVER TiME WHo ARENT BEiNG ACCoUNTED FoR.
STATES LiKE, TEXAS, NEW MEXiCo, NEVADA, AND CALi ARE RiGHT oN THE MEXiCAN BoRDER.
STATE TRoOPERS CANT CATCH EVERYBoDY.
ASiANS ARE SMUGGLED iN SHiPPiNG BoXES LiKE JEWS To AUSHWiTZ
iF THE CENSUS ACCoUNTS FoR THESE FoLKS AND THEY PAPERWoRK AiNT STRAiGHT, THEY oN THEY oN THE FiRST PiCKUP TRUCK BACK To THE DoMiNiCAN REPUBLiC.
WHiTES MAY STiLL BE THE MAJoRiTY BUT THE FiGURES oF 13% JUST DoNT SoUND RiGHT.
AND WHAT iS AN AFRiCAN - AMERiCAN iS THERE A SEPARATE CARiBBEAN FiGURE, ARE THERE STATS FoR AFRiCAN iMMiGRANTS (FoR THE MoST PART THEY DoNT CoNSiDER THEMSELVES AFRiCAN-AMERiCANS)
THERE ARE So MANY VARiABLES
i NEVER CLAiMED TO KNoW iT ALL BUT i MAKE SURE i KNoW WHAT iM TALKiNG ABoUT BEFoRE i SPEAK. AND iM TAKiNG ALL ARGUMENTS.

TRiCKY THiS WAS A PoSiTiVE EXCHANGE So iM NoT BiTiNG YoUR HEAD oFF.
i JUST NEEDED To CLARiFY ANY NEW iNFoRMATiON BEFoRE ANY FUCKS LiKE MiKELABZ GoT HAPPY LiKE "LoOK MoMMY LoOK MoMMY, iM SMART RiGHT?"

RELEASE;

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
While it is true that there are many people not counted by the census, it is not anywhere close to enough to change the percentages significantly. We're talking about maybe, at most, a 2-4 percentage point swing here. Whites still make up the majority of the US population and I think what you are experiencing guevara, is just a local race distribution that is not representative of the US as a whole. There are a lot of minorities in the city but if you come up to where I live for instance, it's practically all white. 40,000 might as well be zero in a population of almost 300 million. one percent of the population is 3 million people. That means 40,000 is less than 0.02 percent. This being the case, I doubt people that are here illegally make up more than two percent of the population.

M

MIKELABZ

tricky spinz said:
hey mike, clarify for me. i know guevara said that whites are the minority in america, and i was just curious if you agree with this as a statistic.

THATS LAUGHABLE...WHITES WONT BE A MINORITY ANYTIME SOON... DONT U JUST LOVE PEOPLE WHO YAP YAP YAP...PULLING FACTS OUT THEIR ASS...

ALL I WAS SAYING WAS "LAST TIME I CHECKED"... WHICH HAPPENED TO BE 3 YEARS AGO...I DIDNT SAY... I KNOW FOR FACT THAT HISPANICS ARE THE SECOND LARGEST MINORITY... SO YEA... NOTHING WAS SET IN STONE...

TRICKY- NO I WASNT AGREEING WITH GUEVARA ABOUT WHITES BEING A MINORITY... I THINK HE JUST JUMPED THE GUN... ALL I WAS SAYING IS THAT BY SHEER NUMBER, WHITES HAVE NATURALLY MORE PEOPLE ON WELFARE AND MORE PEOPLE DOING DRUGS... AND I WENT ON TO SAY THAT BLACKS WERE IN JAIL ON A LARGER SCALE THAN WHITES IN AMERICA BECUSE OF LACK OF EDUCATION AND OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MONEY THE LEGAL WAY...

SO WITH ALL THAT CLEARED UP... LETS PROCEED AGAIN...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Well... Considering there are more of any color together when looking globally than "whites" ( China alone... ) then "whites" are definitly outnumbered... Another pain for rascists, or arian likes... the last blond ever would live in either Norway or Sweden in about 200 years... the last true arian. Should be a nightmare to KKK principles hehehe.

Anyway... I hate racists....

and germans hehehhe

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
not to change the subject but i just noticed that mike labz got 818 posts since jan. 2004.... thats a grip of bullshit

when you hit 1000 will you turn off?

M

MIKELABZ

Formant024 said:
Well... Considering there are more of any color together when looking globally than "whites" ( China alone... ) then "whites" are definitly outnumbered... Another pain for rascists, or arian likes... the last blond ever would live in either Norway or Sweden in about 200 years... the last true arian. Should be a nightmare to KKK principles hehehe.

Anyway... I hate racists....

and germans hehehhe

WE ARE TALKING STRICTLY IN THE UNITED STATES...

AS FOR ME HAVING SO MANY POSTS... THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION... II WOULD HAVE HAD 1000 POSTS BY NOW HAD I KEPT MY OLD SCREENAMES... AND HAD I NOT TAKEN A FEW MONTHS HIATUS... U SHOULDNT BE WORRIED ABOUT POSTS ANYWAY... UNLESS U HAVE SOME SORT OF "POSTING" ENVY.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online