Damn, I blew it.....

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey whatup, yall. It's been awahile since i posted here. I've ben nusy. but i'm back now. But anyway..

About a couple of weeks ago, we had another record pool meeting, and guess who showed up? DJ Quik!! But yea, and guess what happened? I missed the meeting! lol. i was at a friend's house when a fellow dj tried to call me at home to let me know. and i missed the call and the meeting. but he told me about it. he told me that he kept in touch with him and that he's looking for new talent for his new label, Mad Science. (I think that's what it's called?) but yea, i wish i was there so i could've dropped a beat cd on him. but oh well, there wil be more of these in the future. if i ever get in touch with him again, tho i was most DEFINITELY let him know about this site, since he's lookin for talent for his new label and al and u guys know what that means. :D :) ;)

but yea be on the lookout for ppl like that comin here. But dont get too happy as it probly will be awhile before that happens. I've already told one record executive about this site so far, but i havent heard from him in like forever tho. but i'm makin progress, nonetheless. but that's all i have for now.

peace and wish me luck! :)

btw, my birthday was on halloween. i'm 15 now! :D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Too bad you missed it! But that would be nice if you eventually did hook up with him and told him about IllMuzik. DJ Quik has always been one of my favorite producers and having him here checking out all you guys would be dope.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man...... in this industry, ya gotta be ready at the most inoppertune time ( hope I spelled it right). Hopefully good luck will come your way again. Damn... that makes me think. I need to get my travel pack completed! C-ya!

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea i'ma be sure to be more ready for stuff like this in the future. and dont worry, Fade i'll get someone to come soon! all i gotta do is let them know and pretty soon after that, it will happen.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
word..i gotta get my shht together too...but i doubt anyone would come up to where my school is.....its in the freakin sticks...

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Man ... Are you fuckin serious. He's going to call it mad science? That son of a bitch better not take my fuckin logo. I met him about 2 years ago and gave him a business card. We talked for a minute but he was acting all hollywood. I wasn't feeling that shit. But I remember him looking at the card for a while and kept saying some shit like mad scientist huh .... Nice name. I also seen him at a club in san francisco and again he acted hollywood. I will go ape shit if he uses my logo. I apologize for the ranting.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
MadScientist said:
Man ... Are you fuckin serious. He's going to call it mad science? That son of a bitch better not take my fuckin logo. I met him about 2 years ago and gave him a business card. We talked for a minute but he was acting all hollywood. I wasn't feeling that shit. But I remember him looking at the card for a while and kept saying some shit like mad scientist huh .... Nice name. I also seen him at a club in san francisco and again he acted hollywood. I will go ape shit if he uses my logo. I apologize for the ranting.

DAMN NoW iVE HEARD SToRiES BEFoRE BUT THAT SHiT SoUNDS ToO REAL.
i DoUBT HELL USE YouR LoGo BUT YoU PRoBABLY ARE THE iNSPiRATiON FoR THE NAME.
iTS NoT HE SToLE iT FRoM You THoUGH SoMETiMES SHiT JUST SoUNDS GoOD To oTHER PEoPLE.
WHERED YoU GET iT FRoM???

RELEASE;

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
MadScientist said:

want me to come to Cali this weekend? I got ya back! lol. Thats a bitch move.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
MadScientist said:
Thanks stresswon ... butt I got it under control. DJ Quik is small compared to me. He looks fragile. LOL

Get dressed up in all black and go steal his TV.

Attachments

• madscientist.bmp
    55.4 KB · Views: 173

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Fade said:
Get dressed up in all black and go steal his TV.

LOL hey!!! I'd rather steal some of his studio eqiup. LOL

Hey your out in Vegas???? I was at this club last month and some chick was like she's the program director for some hip hop radio station in vegas 97.5 KVEG and she was all over me like I only have 1 night in town and I want you to come back to my room. Anyway .... I was like cool, this is a avenue for ya boy to get some connections on radio .... so the girl called me after the club and was like im here at the telly waiting so I told my boy i was with he was going to have to take one for the team while I smash. He started hatin' naw man I aint doing that fuck that shit ... yada yada yada .... I'm thinking like damn dog ... you really hatin on ya boy right now. But because I always put my boys first I just said fuck it and bounced home but I still keep in contact with her and she wants me to come out to vegas and smash. I just think that shit is funny as fuck.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Mos Def. and We'll have to link up... Smash it... If I remember right most of the girls at KVEG are nice.... smash that shit...

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
MadScientist said:
thas fucked up

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
don't feel bad I had chilled with Quik and Mausberg b4 he got killed, it was back when Balance and Options Dropped actually his private release party, and I had a beat CD....but NOoooooo my cousin was like don't let him listen to or have that CD he will Jack it....LOL ain't that some funny ish....but he wanted to go to my car and listen, we were too busy throwing down courvoiseur though but he gave me a copy of the CD and signed it I passed that to my lil Sister....oh well we all have opportunities and sometimes don't act on them...you'll get another chance...he's cool as hell though.

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MadScientist said:
LOL hey!!! I'd rather steal some of his studio eqiup. LOL

Hey your out in Vegas???? I was at this club last month and some chick was like she's the program director for some hip hop radio station in vegas 97.5 KVEG and she was all over me like I only have 1 night in town and I want you to come back to my room. Anyway .... I was like cool, this is a avenue for ya boy to get some connections on radio .... so the girl called me after the club and was like im here at the telly waiting so I told my boy i was with he was going to have to take one for the team while I smash. He started hatin' naw man I aint doing that fuck that shit ... yada yada yada .... I'm thinking like damn dog ... you really hatin on ya boy right now. But because I always put my boys first I just said fuck it and bounced home but I still keep in contact with her and she wants me to come out to vegas and smash. I just think that shit is funny as fuck.

Wow, i think i know exactly who ur talkin about!!! lol! that's carzy! do u remember her name, btw? i forgot i think it's sharita but i'm not sure.

and yea freak, we should link sometime. we can try whenever we set up a date or somethin.