D'Angelo Arrested

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
See, it should be considered entrapment if the hooker is superfine, who wouldn't try to hit?...

Grammy award winning R&B singer D'Angelo was arrested early Saturday morning after allegedly soliciting a police officer for sex. D'Angelo, whose real name is Michael Archer, had been driving through the city alone that evening with $12,000 in cash when he propositioned the woman.

According to the New York Post, the 36 year-old artist offered the female police officer $40 for oral copulation. He was immediately apprehended and charged with solicitation, the sources told New York Post.

This is not the first time that D'Angelo has been in trouble with the law. Over the last five years the singer has been arrested and charged with a slew of offenses as well as admitted to drug addiction including marijuana and cocaine.

D'Angelo is currently working on a follow up studio album to Voodoo, which was released in 2000. James River, the tentative name of the forthcoming album does not have a release date and has experienced countless delays because of his prior legal woes. No comments have been made to the public at this time by his management.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Dam man, This is crazy. Is it really that hard to find a groupie these days??? I mean he's fnckin deangello!!?? Idk...smh

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
You can't even recognize that dude now.

Attachments

• dangelo-copy.jpg
    dangelo-copy.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 98

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Ahh ok,, I get it now.... smh. Thats...Crazy....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
dude is looking rough, damn...I see why he's out trying to cop some leg. How do you drive around with 12g's and having so many issues. I know money don't solve all problems but I'm saying...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Ok so $12,000 / $40 = that's 300 blowjobs!!!

And yes, he looks fucked up, weren't women freaking out over him years back? Looks like he's been taking too much of that brown sugar.